How much has Favre missed Pederson

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know I was thinking and not alot has been said that Favre may be affested by Penderson being gone. In Favres hard years Pederson has been there and been a good sounding board for him. Penderson also offered Favre a good line of confidence when it was going to **** just my opinion but Favre has two very young back ups behind him and no one to really relate to

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: How much has Favre missed Penderson

Yes but Brett didnt have to answer to Pederson. I think that one of the biggest issues for Brett Favre is that his dad isn't around to pick apart the game.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score

well, they are STILL best friends so i don't know how much he really "misses" him since they see each other all the time.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think Favre misses his OFFENSIVE LINE and JAVON WALKER. He seems to always be running for his life......look how "Mr. Rodgers" got blasted Sunday. Favre probably would have got away from that sack.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Favre will....oh damn! Here comes Ryan!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I think that Favre will....oh damn! Here comes Ryan!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Phil, That is sooooo funny. I cant help to say it. Have a great holiday, no matter how it winds up.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OkayPhil , I am confused. Do I laugh or cry at this disturbing image :shock: . Just a thought Phil, but could you dress him up like Pam Anderson or Angelina Jolie for the next pole dance :wink:

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
OkayPhil , I am confused. Do I laugh or cry at this disturbing image :shock: . Just a thought Phil, but could you dress him up like Pam Anderson or Angelina Jolie for the next pole dance :wink:
Really!
Now that you have tweeked the chick, Give us all american boys omething.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Favre misses a quality quarterback coach. It has to be a joke to him to come to the sidelines and see Bevel there telling him what to do.

Members online

Latest posts