1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

How many games will we win?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ameuret, Jun 13, 2005.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    GB is one of the youngest teams in the league, genius.

2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I've seen some of the quotes over on "Monsters of the Midway" - and it ain't nuthin'' to brag about, trust me....

I had high hopes, gents, on how well the Sherman-less Packers would do. Guess the youth of the Players "and" the Coaching won out --- we'll be lucky to make 7-9, when last week 8-8 might have been possible.

Been awhile since I stopped by -- but this thread brings back BIG memories....

My perspective is that Kurt Schottenheimer (Defensive Secondary) and probably Joe Philbin (Offensive Line Coach) should be fired. Although Packer Report gives Philbin a free pass in the latest Mag. I tend to disagree totally about Jason Spitz - I think he's a total fraud and both Tauscher and Clifton have had their fill of covering for him on either side. In fact, I would go so far as to say Tauscher is out because of Spitz. But, I wasn't there, so I can't really say.

FINALLY - and more to the point --- I would ask this so-called Bear fan about one Rex GROSSman ... and just how is it that he can prove that Chicago can beat a Texas team with a Wisconsin born & bred boy at QB, in the upcoming Playoffs....????

I used to hail from Burlington, WI - Hometown of one Tony Romo. Both my daughters graduated from that local High School. I think that now that the other Teams were shown the true path by Denny Green (AZ) - the Bears have to realize they are doomed, totally - they are cursed to forever live in 1985, with Singletary on Defense and you-know-who at QB..... The Bears are like the NY Jets - only one ride in the BIG Dance and nuthin' forever after.

Sux to be U, I guess....

Bears, in da SuperBowl .. in what Twilight Zone ....eh?

3. PackerSacker54

PackerSacker54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Keep dreaming. BTW, it must suck now to have to root for the Cowboys because your team stinks so bad. :rotflmao:

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Must suck having to edit a one line post. :rotflmao:
    Sheesh what if you ever graduate to a paragraph?

5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks, CDN, but I got this ......

NO true Packerfans, ... "ever" ...root for the Dallas Cowboys ....!

We leave that to you 1985-ers that jump on just about any Bandwagon, there is.....

6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,968
    Glad to see ya again ib

7. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    alright - where the heck is my post where i predicted a 5-11 season?!? i demand a recount - i'm all prepared to gloat here...shite!! ;)

8. Blackjackking

Blackjackking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He said this year; I don't think the Packers can win 10 games this year. More like 5 at the most.

9. PackerSacker54

Ratings:
    +0
    Says the pu$$y who was shoved into a garbage can by some female rival fans. :thumbsup: Don't get me started on your grammar. at least I can fix mine or reword it properly. :whippin:

10. PackerSacker54

Ratings:
    +0

Okay, whatever you say 1996er. :rotflmao:

11. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh PS there's so much to work with here this should be moved to the smack section. First you change the story to actually make it sound enjoyable. I'd rather be handled by a female then be the PeckerSucker.
    Plus the fact that you do go back to edit a post cause of grammer makes me imagine you wearing your gym shorts around your ears. :rotflmao:
    Alright now we better move this to the smack section :chalflag:

12. PackerSacker54

Ratings:
    +0
    PeckerSucker? Me in gym shorts? Please don't imagine me in "that way" ever again.(insert vomiting smilie here)