How long have you been a Packer fan ?

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just curious to see how long people have been a Packer Backer. Me -38 years - Super Bowl 1 - GB -35 -KC - 10. :beer:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i've been a fan for as long as i can remember. started watching the games with my dad when i was a little girl so i'd say close to 30 years now! :D

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I became a fan at the tender age of 12 while visiting my cousin in Milwaukee...I read a sports magazine, if I remember correctly, an article on the Pack. Hooked like a bass. That was 60 yrs. ago.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2006 will be my 50th year . I have been a Packer fan ever since I opened my 1st pack of football cards and a Billy Howton card. He was immediately my favorite player and he was a Green Bay Packer.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
boy, I'm a rookie here...vaguely remember joining my dad one sunday in the living room to watch some random game at Tampa. That was the late 80s...I was ~8

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since 1968....I was 5 and my first football memory was the Packers/Bears game. Sadly, my father and brother are still on the wrong side of that gig!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since I was 5, which was 23 years ago. Pretty tough to be a Packer fan in those days, especially in Canada. Got to see one or two games at the most each season (and they were usually losses). Thank God for Sunday Ticket.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! I'm kind of surprised at how many "long timers" are here!
Me.......I started in 1965. (Man......i feel OLD all of the sudden!)
Hey Yooperfan........do you still have any of those old football cards? I still collect cards today! My oldest Packer card is a 1958 Bart Starr card. (His second year)

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Wow! I'm kind of surprised at how many "long timers" are here!
Me.......I started in 1965. (Man......i feel OLD all of the sudden!)
Hey Yooperfan........do you still have any of those old football cards? I still collect cards today! My oldest Packer card is a 1958 Bart Starr card. (His second year)
Unfortunately when I moved to Arizona in 1972 my mother cleaned out my closet and threw all my cards and other Packer memorabilia that I had packed in a boot box, in the trash.
I didn't discover my loss til I moved back here in 1977 and to add insult to injury, my dad had sold my double barrel shot gun.
Perhaps he knew what he was doing!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey,

1960 man. At the latest. I was 8 and I know I was watching them by then. My uncle Don Perkins played for them in the mid '40's. He was with them during the Hudson era. Was his blocking back. One heck of a guy too.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was born a Packer fan in 1974...I still remember the 80's with Lofton, Jefferson, Coffman, Ellis, ****ey, etc...

I was pretty little then but still have memories that I'll remember forever like the MNF game against the Foreskins where it turned out to be the highest scoring MNF game ever - Packers 48 Redskins 47. Oh, by the way, thanks Mark Moseley for missing the potential game-winner!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts