1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

How is everyone's team doing??

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Cardsmc25, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Week 2 is almost complete. How are the records so far... mine took a few hits. I drafted some guys that I thought would perform that just haven't... Dwayne Bowe, Beanie Wells, Jason Witten. I am taking the heat for them and trying to find some alternatives. Dmaryius Thomas from Den looks good, Mike Williams (TB)... gonna have to make a run at some unknowns to try and save my season. Anyone else running into problems?

2. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    yes and their names are Flacco, Bradshaw, & dare I say it CJ2K

3. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Start looking at the Chief's players, and Texans. They are for real this year.

4. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Beanie Wells is killing me right now, I've been having to use Dexter McCluster and hope he gets some good returns. Fortunately I've got Hakeem Nicks, Forte, A-Rod, and Greg Jennings holding strong.

I've got Donald Brown and Bernard Scott waiting on my bench for their chances.