1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

How is everyone's team doing??

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Cardsmc25, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Week 2 is almost complete. How are the records so far... mine took a few hits. I drafted some guys that I thought would perform that just haven't... Dwayne Bowe, Beanie Wells, Jason Witten. I am taking the heat for them and trying to find some alternatives. Dmaryius Thomas from Den looks good, Mike Williams (TB)... gonna have to make a run at some unknowns to try and save my season. Anyone else running into problems?

2. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +278
    yes and their names are Flacco, Bradshaw, & dare I say it CJ2K

3. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Start looking at the Chief's players, and Texans. They are for real this year.

4. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Beanie Wells is killing me right now, I've been having to use Dexter McCluster and hope he gets some good returns. Fortunately I've got Hakeem Nicks, Forte, A-Rod, and Greg Jennings holding strong.

I've got Donald Brown and Bernard Scott waiting on my bench for their chances.