How Good Are the Dallas Cowboys?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted to start a discussion on this topic. I watched the Cowboys / Redskins game, and the Redskins were in the red zone with 1.2 minutes left, with several tries to get in the end zone and take the lead. However, Cambell buckled a bit and got picked off. The redskins had already missed a field goal or two, which could have put them in the lead anyway. They had SEVERAL chances to put more points up on the bored but didn't, and I don't think it's because the opportunities weren't there, Cambell just couldn't capitalize enough.

I think we have a great chance of winning this game. I believe T.O. scored FOUR touchdowns in this game, and was wide open for most of them. HOW do you let TO get that open . . . . FOUR TIMES!! I'm feeling pretty good about our chances with Al Harris and Charles Woodson shadowing those guys, along with our pass rush. T.O. couldn't have had a better day really, and they were still one play away from losing this game . . . at home. Dallas almost lost this one . .

I think we're in good shape . . as long as we stay on top or our game.

Moss is better than T.O., don't get me wrong. But how well we cover T.O. will be a good indicator how well we cover Moss in the SB. If we can shut down T.O., then there's a good chance we can contain Moss.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both the Pack and Boys are very talented teams. That being said, while some might argue that the Boys have a more balanced offense....that can be said for the entire season but not for the last month....where Ryan Grant has closed that gap significantly. Beyond that, I thing our defense is stronger, and has better capacity to shut down the Dallas offense. Their secondary is weak, and the Packers will exploit it endlessly, forcing the Boys to account for it and opening up our running game further.

Tough, hard fought game which the Packers win.

As usual, you are wise. Jason Campbell had a bit of a field day vs. the Boys yesterday. He's an up and coming player, but he's no Brett. If the Boys don't get it fixed, they are going to have a lot of trouble stopping our offense.

Latest posts