How easy is it to get a ticket?

Desis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, im from Denmark, and im hoping to go see a game, when the season starts again.

How easy is it to get a ticket. I read somwehere, that there are 70000 waiting for tickets or something?

How much is a ticket and so on.

Jamie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is not that hard to get a ticket. It just depends how much you are willing to pay someone for it. Bears/Packers or Vikings/Packers will most likely be expensive.

OP
OP
D

Desis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I thought so. How much is a Bears/Packers ticket? That would be such a sweet match. Especially because it will be my first NFL match :D

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i get all my tickets on stubhub.com

all the tickets are sold, so when you buy a ticket, you won't buy it from the packers, you buy them from a private individual. You could probably find a ticket to one of those games for as cheap as $175, ballpark.

OP
OP
D

Desis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, thanks man. Man im' looking forward to go see a Packers game :D

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It really depends on the weather, opponent and the fortunes of the Packers at the time. Last year I purchased 4 seats vs. San Diego for just over $400 - but I ended up selling my 2 Seahawks club seats for $ 600. But in general I would think bowl seats could be had readily for $ 100-150 a piece.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at www.PackerFanTours.com

Click through it and you will get to their affiliate partner and can see the current prices for 2008 games. I don't look all the time but I think they're been cheaper than StubHub.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts