How does it taste Packers fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stop with your little this and that talk about reading comprehension. My academic credentials almost certainly dwarf yours.
I do not care whether you were postulating. Yes you listed stastics, completely devoid of analysis. My analysis shows that the losses are attributed to things other than Thompson's leadership as general manager. What part of that do you not understand?
NOW, since you like to talk about reading, for the third time, answer the question I presented to you. It is a very simple, yes or no question.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Stop with your little this and that talk about reading comprehension. My academic credentials almost certainly dwarf yours.
I do not care whether you were postulating. Yes you listed stastics, completely devoid of analysis. My analysis shows that the losses are attributed to things other than Thompson's leadership as general manager. What part of that do you not understand?
NOW, since you like to talk about reading, for the third time, answer the question I presented to you. It is a very simple, yes or no question.

Wait ... - First you said I was analysing ...

Now you are saying there is no analysis at all ? ...

Which is it ?

Again ... I refer you to reply #35 on this thread ...

Your question has already been answered ...

About your "credentials" ... - I wouldn't "flaunt" those if I were you ... because it is apparent to most here that even the "simple" small facts eludes you ...

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the analysis of a simpleton. 4-12 was a team decimated with injuries, and loaded with bad Sherman era picks. That you do not acknowledge such an obvious truth reveals you to be intellectually dishonest.
Last year, must I say this again? Injuries on defense. The offensive unit that TT put togetehr was pretty potent. The dfense was just hobbling on one leg and could not hold a lead. Then you had Crosby shanking last second, game winning field goals agaisnt the Bears and Vikings. How are either of those two factors Polar Bear's fault.
You cannot just say that, oh well the Pack went 4-12 two seconds after Polar Bear took the rein. ANd they went 6-10 last year. One must analyze and assess the reasons why these seasons occured as they did.

Um that d unit had a damn good coach the year before and your idol went with a nothing to coach "his" team. So if the 4-12 team had a built in excuse, shouldnt sherman have been given another shot?
If last years losses are on the d as well, then why did they change to a 3-4? Or was that another quick draw by the second comming?
Using your logic then, there is no such thing as a bad gm because they dont control what happens of the field. Funny you throw around names at people like you are some kind of football god, but you in the end you sound like a blind homer that thinks TT can walk on water. Get a clue, he's failing the team. But I know, we should just keep waiting for him to rebuild. How many years are you going to stand by your man?

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My guess is that "Polar Bear" and "Lone Wolf" frolic on the tundra together....somewhere...

How weird...it seems like something out of a Jack London novel...only with ********** overtones.

Oh well..."to each his own", I guess.

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess is that "Polar Bear" and "Lone Wolf" frolic on the tundra together....somewhere...

How weird...it seems like something out of a Jack London novel...only with ********** overtones.

Yeah and whereas I called that fairweather bandwagoner I described in "These Colors Do Not Run" Pom-Pom, Fraud and a lot of other things, I bet you would not say that to my face.
Hey mods--how is it that I get dinged for calling someone Corky, and yet you let this fly?
One more thing, interspecies sex is very rare, but is almost physiologically impossible between a wolf and polar bear.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
LOL ... - "Your Honor", I rest my case ...

How on earth did this comment:

Get into this ?

Yeah and whereas I called that fairweather bandwagoner I described in "These Colors Do Not Run" Pom-Pom, Fraud and a lot of other things, I bet you would not say that to my face.
Hey mods--how is it that I get dinged for calling someone Corky, and yet you let this fly?
One more thing, interspecies sex is very rare, but is almost physiologically impossible between a wolf and polar bear.

Did you look up the definition of "frolic" ? ...

In case you didn't (which I suspect you haven't) Click Here ...

Again ... Don't read more into comments and what is written than there actually is ... - Seems to me you are replying to alot of commments that seemingly only takes place in your own mind ...

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wow, thanks for that. I always thought they could. Could you now tell me the capital of Italy and then we could move on to chemistry? Seeing that someone of your hig credentials could teach all us simple folk a thing or two.
The thing is, you are a bully, and a poor one at that. You throw a fit because some might dare to call your team and gm out. And then the self proclaimed arbiter of fandom that you are, try to tell people how superior you are because you won't question the team. You go after people like Q who have been nothing but good solid posters on this site. Pathetic really that you have to resort to name calling and the like. You claim to be so smart but you have not once presented a good argument. My guess is you are about 13 and have the day off from school. You should show respect and not be so angry.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for that. I always thought they could. Could you now tell me the capital of Italy and then we could move on to chemistry? Seeing that someone of your hig credentials could teach all us simple folk a thing or two.
The thing is, you are a bully, and a poor one at that. You throw a fit because some might dare to call your team and gm out. And then the self proclaimed arbiter of fandom that you are, try to tell people how superior you are because you won't question the team. You go after people like Q who have been nothing but good solid posters on this site. Pathetic really that you have to resort to name calling and the like. You claim to be so smart but you have not once presented a good argument. My guess is you are about 13 and have the day off from school. You should show respect and not be so angry.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, I knew this would get out of hand...

I hope you guys took it off your system...
ENOUGH WITH THE NAMECALLING. ANY SUGGESTIONS OF A PERSON'S INCLINATION TO HOMOSEXUALITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

BinaryMasta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course not. Nobody here is arguing that, when the QB that left is one of the greatest to play the game you can't possibly expect another to come close to filling his shoes. That's not the debate.

I was just saying its funny how the best QB you guys have ever had or will ever have is just using your team to have one last swan song.

Swan song, Zeppelin reference 4tw..

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LoneWolf...

I apologize if I've offended your delicate sensibilities somehow...but there is one thing I'd like to know.

Why do you call yourself "Lone Wolf" and Ted Thompson, "Polar Bear"....

Are there any other arctic names for Packer people out there....

Perhaps McCarthy could be called "Arctic Seal"....I know Holmgren's code name would be "Walrus"...

Just curious...could you fill me in?

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LoneWolf...

I apologize if I've offended your delicate sensibilities somehow...but there is one thing I'd like to know.

Why do you call yourself "Lone Wolf" and Ted Thompson, "Polar Bear"....

Are there any other arctic names for Packer people out there....

Perhaps McCarthy could be called "Arctic Seal"....I know Holmgren's code name would be "Walrus"...

Just curious...could you fill me in?

Your apology is NOT accepted. You're an *******. I do not like you. And you are an idiot who thinks that wolves and bears somehow have interspecies sex together, or think that that is either clever or witty or funny.
To answer your question, Polar Bear is a nickname someone gave Ted Thompson on the old Milwaukee JS board. I guess because he has white hair.
As for why I am a lone wolf, it is because I am a bit of a loner, and really do not like people--especially people like you.
Any more questions?

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh I know what frolic means. But it can have ****** undertones, particularly when the same paragraph in which the word is featured explicitly includes the phrase "homosexual undertones."

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..why are you such a moron?

I mean..I don't mind...Keep it up, I find it kind of amusing...

Were you dropped on your head, or something?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Any ideas why this was locked?

I think we all know why, can we just pm each other with the nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts