How does it taste Packers fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not too good. You deserve it. Oh, well. At least Rodgers had a good rating. Isn't that the only thing that matters to you?

0-2 vs Favre
10-13 as a starter

very mediocre

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL now a vikings fan crawls out from some rock and comes and makes a thread. Way to go pal. Where were you earlier today?

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not too good. You deserve it. Oh, well. At least Rodgers had a good rating. Isn't that the only thing that matters to you?

0-2 vs Favre
10-13 as a starter

very mediocre

Dude, no doubt, you are hardcore.

The defense gave up 38 points. What exactly do you want us to say? Aaron Rodgers sucks playing cornerback or linebacker? I'm sure he does but he wasn't playing on defense tonight. I mean seriously, WTF?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yep, typical Viking fan. What a *****. *****! Mom and Dad must have given him a little computer time for walking the dog or something.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might as well be a vikings fan.ugh. Great job though on starting such a well thought out thread. Major props!

BUDW

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Run TT and the fat *** coach out of town on a rail.

OP
OP
B

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The defense gave up 38 points. What exactly do you want us to say? Aaron Rodgers sucks playing cornerback or linebacker? I'm sure he does but he wasn't playing on defense tonight. I mean seriously, WTF?

I'm guessing they don't score 38 if Tavaris Jackson is playing QB. Vikings shouldn't even have Favre right now.

2007 Pack 13-3
2008 Pack 6-10

One thing changed. Hmmm what was it?

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy it now, we should feel bad. We have our future at QB, a darn good one at that and just in his second season. You have a 40 year old who is just using your team for revenge. Minny has and always will be a joke. Go find another boat to party on.. trash

OP
OP
B

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Seriously? A Tony Romo fan talking **** about Aaron Rodgers? Seriously? F***ing seriously?

Never said I was a Romo fan. But, Romo is 29-12 as a starter and Rodgers is 10-13. So, you do the math, chump.

Oh, yeah. And he is 1-0 vs Rosgers. But, who isn't, I guess.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm guessing they don't score 38 if Tavaris Jackson is playing QB. Vikings shouldn't even have Favre right now.

2007 Pack 13-3
2008 Pack 6-10

One thing changed. Hmmm what was it?

Not much in terms of points per game and the performance of the QB. It is the NFL *****, good teams can turn bad within a year and it happens all the time. Look how many teams go to the Super Bowl, lose, and then with the same team suck the next year.

OP
OP
B

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta go Packer's chumps. Enjoy your path toward 7-9. I'll be back to give you hell in two weeks. So sad. This must be the worst day of all of your lives. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

LedZep38

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never said I was a Romo fan. But, Romo is 29-12 as a starter and Rodgers is 10-13. So, you do the math, chump.

Romo looks great in the playoffs huh? I guess holding snaps for kickers is harder than it looks.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Chump? Which one of us is in another teams forum talking **** for no reason? Again, I acknowledge, you are totally hardcore for doing it. I mean, that's why you are doing it, to show us how abrasive and controversial you can be. Right? Well, you are no doubt. Are you a ********* as well? Sure, that too.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Bastian, what about the fact that Romo has played more then twice as long as Rodgers and hasn't won a playoff game. That mean anything to you? Or do you only care about there career records?

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta go Packer's chumps. Enjoy your path toward 7-9. I'll be back to give you hell in two weeks. So sad. This must be the worst day of all of your lives. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Worst day of our lives? Wow, you must be pretty into football to project that onto us. That is nerd talk right there, *****. If today is the worst day of my life then in the coming years I'm gonna find a cure to cancer, AIDS, and genital warts. I figure if this is as bad as it gets then I'm bound to do something amazing with my life.

LedZep38

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talk when you win one without Favre or Starr.

Wow what a valid point. Without great players, we wouldn't win Super Bowls.

Of course we won championships with Starr and Favre, they were great players. All Super Bowl teams have great players. Without them, nobody would get to a Super Bowl. It's simple, unless you're a Vikings fan and the only great player you've had under center is our sloppy seconds.

cinnamon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst day of our lives? Wow, you must be pretty into football to project that onto us. That is nerd talk right there, *****. If today is the worst day of my life then in the coming years I'm gonna find a cure to cancer, AIDS, and genital warts. I figure if this is as bad as it gets then I'm bound to do something amazing with my life.

Huh? I'm confused. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.