How do you think the fans will react when Favre comes out for his ceremony?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hey--I just got back on the sight after being thrown off. Was Favre's number retired? Did he get into the NFL HOF?

Hope your gas won`t bother you too much this time. Welcome back :)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Buggy more perceptive than OCBP! Appreciate the open arms welcome--I pushed the envelope!
Unsure if you realized what I meant but to refresh:
My wife and I went shopping earlier today. While we were out, my wife decided that my old man eyebrows had got out of hand, and needed attention.
Asian ladies are very talented using cotton thread to "Pluck" wild eyebrows, but that wasn`t good enough for her.....oh no, I deserved pain and lots of it.
They forced me into a chair, and using scissors and then hot wax, the lovely lady tortured me by ripping the hair off my brow with great gusto.....the cow ! :mad:
My wife thought it was hysterical and we may have needed to stop at a pharmacy to get something for her weak bladder.
I`ve got five tattoos so I can handle discomfort, but this ????? :eek:.
My respect to you ladies from my hospital bed......
Here's the thread: https://www.packerforum.com/threads/a-warning-to-all-the-men.61578/

Reaction score
Sure Favre has made mistakes.
I guess I'm in the crowd that subscribes to the the notion that those who harbor the most I'll feelings towards someone and can point out others faults ..Very often are the most in need of forgiveness for their own imperfections.
From my own experience, Once I reduced judging others by their offenses or mistakes. I found I was more apt to ask and accept the grace of forgiveness much faster for my own faults and transgressions. More importantly, I often forgive myself which is key because I've gotta live with me quite a bit :tup:
Congrats to Brett on his accomplishments. That's quite an honor

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/17211520/how-brett-favre-landed-green-bay-packers-made-happen

I firmly believe that NFL success or failure depends on who is under center. Congrats to Brett Favre. At the same time, congrats to Bob Harlan, Ron Wolf and Mike Holmgren - even though the Super Bowl win following the '96 season validated your places in Packer lore, your ability to put this guy into the NFL Hall of Fame, cements it.

While not a Favre hater or lover ... I vividly remember what Brett was at the beginning....all of it. The kids remember that game winning TD with 13-seconds left against Cincinnati because that's what ESPN dwells on. Find and watch the entire game. THEN and only then can you appreciate what Holmgren was able to do with Brett. :) I can promise you young guys ... you'd have stopped watching that game half way through if you were alive or old enough then. It was pathetic at times and yet, somehow kind of funny. Then, little by little you'd see little slivers of pure unadulterated talent peek through the dark forest of bone-head maneuvers ... and, that ray of hope guys... that ray of hope...

Congrats Brett.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...tt-favre-landed-green-bay-packers-made-happen
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...tt-favre-landed-green-bay-packers-made-happen
I firmly believe that NFL success or failure depends on who is under center. Congrats to Brett Favre. At the same time, congrats to Bob Harlan, Ron Wolf and Mike Holmgren - even though the Super Bowl win following the '96 season validated your places in Packer lore, your ability to put this guy into the NFL Hall of Fame, cements it.

While not a Favre hater or lover ... I vividly remember what Brett was at the beginning....all of it. The kids remember that game winning TD with 13-seconds left against Cincinnati because that's what ESPN dwells on. Find and watch the entire game. THEN and only then can you appreciate what Holmgren was able to do with Brett. :) I can promise you young guys ... you'd have stopped watching that game half way through if you were alive or old enough then. It was pathetic at times and yet, somehow kind of funny. Then, little by little you'd see little slivers of pure unadulterated talent peek through the dark forest of bone-head maneuvers ... and, that ray of hope guys... that ray of hope...

Congrats Brett.

I watched that game with friends at the time and it was such a mix of good and bad from Brett.... We would swear at him, then high 5..

But as time went on, we all saw him grow..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts