How Do You Plan On Watching The Game?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero,I get the nfl network included in the basic cable.
On the direcTV,I thought I read in the newspaper,a while ago,that DISH bought Direct tv.I could be wrong,but that sticks in my mind.

That actually happened! The government stepped in though. GM had a gripe that DirecTV was spending more money in advertising than it was bringing in. GM put DirecTV up for sale, Dish bought them, government said 'no no thats a monopoly poopies' and the deal was void.

From the convo's I've had with the higher ups at DISH Network, they've said the exec's won't let DirecTV renew the contract, they instead will make an offer the NFL can't turn down an DirecTV won't match. :shrug: I'll believe it when I see it. GM has a LOT of money and they have to know how important it is for DirecTV to keep the Sunday Ticket. It's the only thing DTV has over DN right now.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I currently have this for sopcast http://www.sopcast.com/player/# is the channel going to be 6003 espn sports????? and if you are watching it on sopcast is it on at the exact same time it is on NFL network 7pm central time?

Please help thanks!

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get the NFL Network with MetroCast, so I'll be kicking back with a cold beer and a good cigar, watching the game while being simultaneously pleasured by several beautiful young women.

Well... that's the plan...

OK. The NFL Network and the beer thing are probably right. And maybe I can have a cigar if the wife is feeling gracious (outside, of course).

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if WTMJ streams the game on internet? Otherwise, the pub, for grub, and brewskis.

Thery stream EVERYTHING but sport programing..Bucks , badgers, brewers and packers are not available during games

They suck

LOL

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts