How Do You Plan On Watching The Game?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont have NFL network and I dont live in the Green Bay or Milwaukee areas so it wont be on the differnt stations they have. I plan on going to my brothers house who is about 30-40 min away and watching it because he has dish or whatever with NFL network. Just wondering what everyone else plans on doing.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got DirecTV, so this isn't a problem for me. It sucks that cable won't pick-up the NFLN. Dish and DirecTV picked up the channel without raising rates, so I just don't understand why cable can't do the same.

What's even more crappy about the situation is the limited area they define for local coverage. How come Milwaukee is considered local, but Madison isn't? That's ridiculous.

Good luck getting to see the game!
GO PACK GO!!!

Duves

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad the WJMN / WFRV is going to carry the game. Especially if it is Brett's last game at Lambeau. That's too bad that the whole world won't be able to see this game at Lambeau if it does turn out to be Brett's last...GO BRETT GO...

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On TVO or SopCast or alternatively on NFL gameday and packers radio network

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It;s the NFL channels fault. They want 75 cents per customer from Time Warner cable, where i think Time Warner only wants to give them 25 cents. I would love the NFL network. But their greed is keeping it from us. And who wants to pay even MORE for cable???
Lucky for me i can get this game on local.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It;s the NFL channels fault. They want 75 cents per customer from Time Warner cable, where i think Time Warner only wants to give them 25 cents. I would love the NFL network. But their greed is keeping it from us. And who wants to pay even MORE for cable???

Are you kidding?? All this crying over $.50/customer? Are you saying you wouldn't pay an additional $1 on your bill for the NFLN? I bet Time Warner would charge at least a $1 more/customer (likely more than that) for the channel and keep the profits.

So is this really NFLN's greed or Time Warner's? Sounds like the greed is being shared here, especially considering my DTV bill didn't go up after they added NFLN to the basic package.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

I read something different. Cable wants to have it offered to customers as a packaged deal and NFL wants .10 per every cable customer regardless if they watch NFLN or not.

I don't know much though, I work for DISH Network who offers it in their base package for $30 a month ;)

stump5454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The cable companies are crooks. I have both cable and satalite. I absolutely can not stand my local cable company, but we cannot get local channels on sat. Down here in Gulfport MS. And I cant get the nfl game ticket on cable. So we have an expensive TV bill down here.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will hope that my cable company will strike some kind of deal. Otherwise, I will have to find some place that carries it, maybe listen to it on the radio and create my own images. Not the same as TV though.

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I shall be watching it live in the UK at 1AM on friday morning.

Thank god I'm not at work until 1PM at least I'll get 6 plus hours slepp after it.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching on SopCast :)
Flep do Channel5 in the UK have theThursday Nite games?

I stayed up to watch the colts bengals game and it was muck!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
packerfan1245 said:
I have nfl network on my regular cable. No dish or digital. :)

You don't have DISH Network? Well, not everyone is perfect!!

Please. DirecTv is sooooo much better than Dish. With Dish, you dont get Sunday Ticket.

I'd like to side with ya on this, but I know people who work for dish an direct and they say dish is better. my brother damien an good friend joe worked for dish, then direct an both said the same thing. you pay more for direct, its not worth it. direct takes care of its employees better than dish. they give their employees free service!

btw, NFL Sunday Ticket, that contract is about to run out soon and don't expect DISH to make the same mistake as before ;) Should be a good battle especially since GM owns DirecTV.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero,I get the nfl network included in the basic cable.
On the direcTV,I thought I read in the newspaper,a while ago,that DISH bought Direct tv.I could be wrong,but that sticks in my mind.

Members online

Latest posts