How do you feel about the Packers' final stretch of games?

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers are 6-3 and solidly in the playoff hunt in the NFC. But their final seven regular-season games are formidable, with five of them against NFC North rivals and another one at the archenemy New York Giants. What's your mood heading into the second half of the season?

Source: JSOnline.com

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will win the majority of them. Enough to be a solid playoff team but unless the Bears collapse we won't win the Division. :(

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a difficult run with the Lions' resurgence, playing the Bears in Chi and the Giants. The next two games @Detroit and @NY will be a real test. If we win both we're a top 3 team in the league. If we get through that schedule going 5-2 then we'll be a team to be reckoned with in the postseason.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching the games I feel we can win our division Bears can't win games with teams that are good unless they get points, off turn overs.Lions well they are the lions Vikes they have a good d-line and Peterson I feel if we beat Lions and bring down Giants we can make a strong run in playoffs.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure we'd all feel better if we had more of our starters back on the field. Sometimes a team has to find other ways to win even it is ugly.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think well get into the playoffs... Not sure how it will shake out tho. Injuries in the coming weeks should be interesting

Mason_in_the_uk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings are fading fast, Detroit are pretenders and the Bears are there for the taking. I think we are into our stride now. I do not think the 6-3 Giants are too much to worry about this year...

Green and Yellow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously, the two Lions games, Bears game and Giants game will all be hard, but I honestly think we'll lose two remaining games at most for the remainder of the season. Detroit has horrific coaching and has an undisciplined team, Chicago can't beat a top team, and the Vikings are pretenders but can work their magic when at the Metrodome. In my honest opinion, though, we'll lose one game, and it'll be a NFC North game.

packfan107

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I realize this is a bit off topic but I'll be going to the Packer's game in Detroit this weekend and wondering if anyone had any advice on any Packers friendly pubs (If there is such a thing in Detroit on gameday) to eat at before the game.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
The more I think about our schedule, I like it. Arod has played GREAT in domes: We have one against the Lions and one against the Vikes in domes. Then....those dome teams have to come outside and play with us at home, in the cold. The NFC north odds are stacked in our favor ( injuries improving that is). The NYG game will be a test for sure, but Eli is in a slump and the NYG secondary is ultra skeptic, Arod should have a good time with them.

The only game that worries me a little is the bears game. Not due to the Bears themselves since we proved we can whoop them already.....it's their crap *** field conditions. That truely does add to their advantage, plus we can't afford any more hurt players due to a cruddy field. I think the NFL should make it mandatory that the bears actually upgrade their turf, that **** is a joke, I played on better grounds than that in highschool.

Over all we finish up 6 - 1 if the injury bug gets squashed.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I'll be at the first Vikings / Packers game.
I expect a win. Capers knows how to deal with AP
AP numbers for the 6 Packers games since Capers became DC.

130 attempts 581 yards, 4.5 average. 96.8 yards a game 6 receptions 101 yards 16..8 yards per catch. 5 TDs.

I expect he should do at least 100 yards and a 1 TD. Unless he gets extra motivated for some reason.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game this Sunday will reveal a lot. A solid win means we can hold up against all adversity except for Rodgers going down. Any division game win on the road is a big win. You can bet Detroit will be playing their best game.

12theTruth

I really like how the Packers are performing as a team but two areas worry me the most. Offensive line and K.

The Giants and at Minnesota game worry me the most. Against New York, we play against a front 7 that has been very good at presuring the QB. Add that to the fact our offensive line has just endured two big changes and the game is not on turf in a dome which also slows our offense down.

The Pack will find out much about themselves after the Giants game.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense has been pretty much in a funk all season. When or if the offense plays like we know they can then it's pretty much smooth sailing. Getting our injured guys back is a big key as well.