How do you feel about the new draft set up?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does everyone feel about the new way the draft is being held? I think part of me will miss the all day event of drinking with friends and watching it, but I will enjoy how the coverage will be better in the fact that the analysis and breakdown will stretch over 3 days.

How do you guys feel about it?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does everyone feel about the new way the draft is being held? I think part of me will miss the all day event of drinking with friends and watching it, but I will enjoy how the coverage will be better in the fact that the analysis and breakdown will stretch over 3 days.

How do you guys feel about it?
I don't like it's on weekdays. I like the new format, just don't like it's in week days.

Think it could be just friday night, saturday afternoon and sunday afternoon...

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I'm not gonna lie, Im gonna miss waking up early saturday and heading over to 7-11 for some munchies, a slurpee, and beer, and taking my entire weekend to just watch the draft. Now I have to work on thursday and friday, and rush to get home to make sure I don't miss anything. Not a fan.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like it's on weekdays. I like the new format, just don't like it's in week days.

Think it could be just friday night, saturday afternoon and sunday afternoon...

Agreed, how long will it take Thursday night? 6:30 Central... till ? normally.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know people have to accept change........but frankly I'm getting tired of Goodell......and the changes that came with him. Anyhow......NO....I don't like it. It wouldn't be so bad if the first 2 rounds were on Friday from 6pm CST til whenever. Then Saturday from like 10am until its over.

The probowl before the Superbowl????? C'mon man!