1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

How can I get autographs?

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by greenbay486, Jul 22, 2015.

1. greenbay486

greenbay486 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    Hi all,

I'm lucky enough to be visiting Lambeau twice this year, (Throwback weekend and thanksgiving) and I would really like to get some autographs. I'm travelling from the UK, and it's very expensive to get ANY memorabilia over here, so this is my best (only) shot. Iv seen legends of the field do organised signings, but they seem expensive. If anyone can suggest anything, I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. Croak

Croak Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,985
    There is a spot right by the stadium where they hold the "Bart Starr Tailgate Party", they have one or two former Packers there before the game. But there are no guarantees. http://www.bartstarrplazatailgateparty.com/party-times/

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    Try to get to stadium during week??? If u can

Hang out where u see everyone standing around that will be where players are driving in at

Heard they will have underground parking for players but not sure if its done??

4. Bigred572005

Bigred572005 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I know that be in person autographs are better but trying to find out where is the hard part; obviously you know that. I'd go on eBay that way you can get whoevers autograph you want.