How can I get autographs?

greenbay486

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm lucky enough to be visiting Lambeau twice this year, (Throwback weekend and thanksgiving) and I would really like to get some autographs. I'm travelling from the UK, and it's very expensive to get ANY memorabilia over here, so this is my best (only) shot. Iv seen legends of the field do organised signings, but they seem expensive. If anyone can suggest anything, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm lucky enough to be visiting Lambeau twice this year, (Throwback weekend and thanksgiving) and I would really like to get some autographs. I'm travelling from the UK, and it's very expensive to get ANY memorabilia over here, so this is my best (only) shot. Iv seen legends of the field do organised signings, but they seem expensive. If anyone can suggest anything, I'd greatly appreciate it.

There is a spot right by the stadium where they hold the "Bart Starr Tailgate Party", they have one or two former Packers there before the game. But there are no guarantees. http://www.bartstarrplazatailgateparty.com/party-times/

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Try to get to stadium during week??? If u can

Hang out where u see everyone standing around that will be where players are driving in at

Heard they will have underground parking for players but not sure if its done??

Bigred572005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that be in person autographs are better but trying to find out where is the hard part; obviously you know that. I'd go on eBay that way you can get whoevers autograph you want.

Members online

Latest posts