How 'Bout that #1 Pass Defense

dren23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ravens were averaging 13.2 points a game before tonight. Man.. usually I enjoy seeing the pack lose, but this game is making my stomach turn. I truly feel bad for all the packer faithful.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dren23 said:
The ravens were averaging 13.2 points a game before tonight. Man.. usually I enjoy seeing the pack lose, but this game is making my stomach turn. I truly feel bad for all the packer faithful.

Which team has the misfortune of you cheering for it?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris looked like crap...the Carroll from earlier this season resurfaced, and the lbs, esp. Manning looked very lost (there was one play when he went strong to weak to strong side about 3 times before the snap).

Give the Ravens some credit, though, a lot of the TDs had some decent coverage, they just made great plays...but still...one of the worst scoring teams in the league spots 48?

ChuckSTG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's just the way things work this season. It all started with the loss of Gado.

dren23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
dren23 said:

Which team has the misfortune of you cheering for it?

I changed my avatar to show my true colors. I'm new here, but I used to hang out with Miskito at the the old Chronicles forum.

I really meant what I said Rabid. No team(except the vikings of course) deserves to be beat like that on national television. It pains me to admit it , but Favre is one of the best QB's I've ever seen play, and the football fan in me will be sad to see the Favre era end.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dren23 said:
I really meant what I said Rabid. No team(except the vikings of course) deserves to be beat like that on national television. It pains me to admit it , but Favre is one of the best QB's I've ever seen play, and the football fan in me will be sad to see the Favre era end.

My apologies. I thought you were trying to be sarcastic and rub it in.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dren23 said:

thank you for your sympathies. This hurts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts