How big is this Jets game?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Murgen! We can't let them steal our Yoda, try to use him against us and just get away with! Jets fans, word of advice, you may not want to call upon the spirit of Lombardi on Halloween, I can just see him haunting the hell out of your team!

As for Aaron Vs Sanchez, I give the Jets credit enough for their season so far but I draw the line stone cold with saying Sanchez is better than Aaron. If any of them actually believe that, I kind of feel sorry for them.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Murgen! We can't let them steal our Yoda, try to use him against us and just get away with! Jets fans, word of advice, you may not want to call upon the spirit of Lombardi on Halloween, I can just see him haunting the hell out of your team!
In another post you mentioned the Jedi.
Have you been watching Star Wars movies ,Kitten or a SW geek just in a SW kinda mood? Or both?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

Good point. We will be playing the game on Halloween. Maybe the team can win and make Lombardi's spirit proud.

Still pretty cool that his legacy is relevant even today in the era of spoiled professional athletes. Actually as somebody said, think it was Paul Hornung, that Lombardi's lessons are relevant today, they'll be relevant a 100 years from now and a 1000 years from now.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not confident to WIN, but winning this game would be GI-NORMOUS!!!...if we can pull it off, Aaron Rodgers will need to be lights out!...so I will be selecting the Rodgers jersey over the CM3 as my preferred jersey

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm not confident to WIN, but winning this game would be GI-NORMOUS!!!...if we can pull it off, Aaron Rodgers will need to be lights out!...so I will be selecting the Rodgers jersey over the CM3 as my preferred jersey

we need to work on your positivitaaay!!!! :yu:

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in NJ, I watch the JETS just as much as the Packers, so I know what they are & I know what we are...we are going to need a little luck to get a W ooorrrrrrrr! Aaron Rodgers will make it RAIN TD'S ALL OVER THAT QUESTIONABLE SECONDARY!!! YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! how's that for positive?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Your a quick learner! I'll take that!

I'll check back during the game to make sure its bubbling forth!
I was trying to rally the troops during the Vikings game,..I just NEW we were going to win,..(truthfully I feel that way almost every game!)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

OK, you've convinced me to break in my Rodgers throwback jersey against the Jets. It's still NIB (new in bag), but I'll break in that puppy tomorrow. Hopefully we can channel some mojo for him.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
no....I need to go to every game form now on..I went last week :)

So everyone start adding to the send LT to every Packer game fund

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

Heck, in that case, we need to setup a season ticket fund for LTF! Anybody with season tickets want to donate them to LTF?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To BEAT the JETS...basically means beating the BEST in the NFL...it is a tall order, but it's not too much out of the realm of possibility...can't wait for this game

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I made a call. They have tickets waiting for you at will call for the rest of the season ;)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW IVO is Mark Murphy..........

if that was the case this would be the official fan forum of the packers.

oh and I would give out the #4 to Masthay and remove all evidence of the traitor.

Damn it must be good to be Murphy

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score

well I had to watch the game on a standard tv...no HD...I believe I added to that win... So...
how's about a fund to get me a big flat screen tv!!! hehehehe

soooo much cheaper than LT's game tix!!! lol

Members online

Latest posts