How about that guy Driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great TD catch!

I love Driver. What was most amazing about the catch is he KNEW it was a TD. He wasn't going to take no from the ref. he held the ball and kept calling to the sideline until MM threw the red flag. I LOVE THAT!

Driver is the coolest WR in the NFL. Sure he doesn't have the speed of Moss or the playmaking of Smith, but he plays his heart out. Driver rules! :packbeer:

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought sure as Sh@t the Refs would say.."Inconclusive..."

I have seen way to many obviously wrong calls covered up the the term.

Even started a post pissing and moaning about it.

Glad I was wrong.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought sure as Sh@t the Refs would say.."Inconclusive..."

I have seen way to many obviously wrong calls covered up the the term.

Even started a post pissing and moaning about it.

Glad I was wrong.

Heh. I was thinking the same thing. I was looking for something to break. Luckily the ref upstairs got it right. :thumbsup:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great TD catch!

Come on people! How come there are no more posts on this thread?

Driver is looking incredible. That 4th down run, then coming back and catching two more passes. I'm surprised he didn't throw up. He was sprinting constantly that drive.

Hats off to Driver. He kept that TD drive alive. :thumbsup:

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
showgirl said:
Great TD catch!

I love Driver. What was most amazing about the catch is he KNEW it was a TD. He wasn't going to take no from the ref. he held the ball and kept calling to the sideline until MM threw the red flag. I LOVE THAT!

Driver is the coolest WR in the NFL. Sure he doesn't have the speed of Moss or the playmaking of Smith, but he plays his heart out. Driver rules! :packbeer:

Great way of saying it Zombie, He doesn't have the greatest skill but he still is out there kicking @ss.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We needed a big game from Driver, and he delivered, as most of us thought he would. And he did it in spite of a lack of production from Jennings, who got knocked out of the game before halftime. It was a gritty performance from Driver, with one spectacular play that was badly needed. He also made a couple nice fakes behind or at the line of scrimmage to pick up first downs.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
showgirl said:
Great TD catch!

Come on people! How come there are no more posts on this thread?

Driver is looking incredible. That 4th down run, then coming back and catching two more passes. I'm surprised he didn't throw up. He was sprinting constantly that drive.

Hats off to Driver. He kept that TD drive alive. :thumbsup:

I agree my friend, I have always loved this guy for his attitude, toughness and play making ability. Today he was just fantastic !!! :thumbsup:

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After a few mediocre games in a row, it was awesome to see DD bust out and play his best football of the year. We really needed him today and he stepped up big time.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver is a great WR and a #1 he was questioned about being a #1 WR but most of last year he got his 1221 yards againist double teams.

Donald Got my vote to the pro bowl!!!

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats what I always find impressive about DD. Even today after GJ goes down everyone knows he's the only receiving threat and yet he still makes plays. Pretty good for a 7th round draft pick. Plus there's no WR ego to deal either.
How bout Brett picking him up airplane style :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts