How about starting a 6 game W-streak?

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 1-4 reminds me of 2004, but......
How about the talent of the team??
How about the upcoming opponents??

I hope, the team and the coaches can come back after the bye week and give us Wins against the 'Phins and the Cards. Maybe this would create some momentum. But there are some big :?:, aren't they?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is rather similar but I'm not sure we have the experience or the "desire" to do do. The schedule sets up nicely for us to go on a little win streak but I highly doubt it.

I guess I'm saying Don't get your hopes up.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really hope we can get some wins and end up with a decent season. the odds are slim but anything can happen.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do we want an average season this year? Maybe next year or the year after, if not a great season that is. Obviously it's nice to win, but with losing comes better picks, and not just the first round, every round. Look at the Bears. That defense is amazing, and the draft is what helped them. We don't sign anyone worth jack, so why not get them through the draft?

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:
Why do we want an average season this year? Maybe next year or the year after, if not a great season that is. Obviously it's nice to win, but with losing comes better picks, and not just the first round, every round. Look at the Bears. That defense is amazing, and the draft is what helped them. We don't sign anyone worth jack, so why not get them through the draft?

I hear you man, but i hope you aren't suggesting tanking any games! If we lose giving effort, I can deal with it. If we lose because people aren't focused and giving their all, I have a major problem with that.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not at all, but winning 6-7 games doesn't really help anything. I personally hope for a ton of wins so Favre can get the record, I just don't see it this year.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
It is rather similar but I'm not sure we have the experience or the "desire" to do do. The schedule sets up nicely for us to go on a little win streak but I highly doubt it.

I guess I'm saying Don't get your hopes up.

That's why I think the Miami game is big for us. What we do want to see this year is progress and the "desire" factor becomes critical for that to happen. I think the Miami game will go a long ways in how much effort we are giving the last 4 or 5 games.

We catch a break having the break right now. They should come back with a weeks rest ready to play again. After a loss that should have been a win that's important.

Both Miami and Arizona give up a lot of sacks so if we can get on a roll defensively and improve over there our confidence should get a boost.

We need to get a few wins to keep the effort up there so we CAN progress as the year goes. I'm not wrried about the young guys but some of the vets may not put out that 100% if we're say 2-6.

This team is good enough to beat the next three opponents but it starts with Miami. We take them and we have a shot at going to Minny 4-4.

It's there for the taking we just have to do a better job when the opportunity strikes than we did against the Rams. Right now is when we can either set our jaw and say enough is enough or tuck our tails.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
great post.

this will happen if all things go according to plan.

if ot does not we will have a 2 or 3 wins in our season.

for some reason im excited to see the packers play the dolphins.

Blackjackking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
i still cant believe we arent 3-2 right now. we could be 6-2 going into MINNY. FREAKIN A

Why can't you believe it? The teams the Packers lost to are better teams, and most of the teams Green Bay will face coming up are better. 3-13, accept it.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember to 2004 they went 1-4 and friends of mine (all vikings fan) told me how bad they are and there going to suck, they went 10-6 (should've been 11-5 Driver was in the endzone and Jacksonville stole the game) but they turned it around pretty well

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i have a question.

on a scale of 1-10 what do you guys think our chances of having a winning season are??

i would say 4.5.

they have made improvements every week if they work out their bugs on their bye week, then we will have a winning season. but i just dont see that happening.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
i have a question.

on a scale of 1-10 what do you guys think our chances of having a winning season are??

i would say 4.5.

they have made improvements every week if they work out their bugs on their bye week, then we will have a winning season. but i just dont see that happening.

5.5 theres a lot of teams we play were we have a chance

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
umair said:
i have a question.

i would say 4.5.

if you mean 1= 10% I'd go with .5-1

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerbacker04 said:
The only team we beat is the lions and that isnt hard for anyone. We actually should have lost that one because the lions outplayed us that day but turned the ball over alot.

By going with this logic then we should be 2-3. Lose to the Lions but we were better than the Saints and Rams and pretty much "gave" those games away. Most would agree and most have said GB outplayed those teams.

So even if it was the Lions we won they lost. Same with the other game but vice versa. That's how it is.

3-13 is very harsh considering GB has been in majority of their games but the Bears. I wouldn't be shocked to see that but I think they'll win more than that based on GB appears to be one of the best of the worse.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My my my...... still in denile are we?
1-4 is 1-4. Not 3-2, not 4-1.....
You were closer to being 0-5 then you were to being 3-2 so please get a grip and stop pretending that this team does not suck.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
You were closer to being 0-5 then you were to being 3-2 so please get a grip and stop pretending that this team does not suck.

If this was five years ago...

*shakes fist*

Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Philtration said:

If this was five years ago...

*shakes fist*

I burst out laughing at that remark YY.

Nice. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts