Houstons Pick

Reaction score
WOW,

I am shocked i really am. I am glad that i am not a fan of the texans cuz i would be pretty pi**ed. It is ok if you would not get Bush, but you would for sure get Young, and yet neither happened.

Personally this makes me so happy cuz Young just might be available with our pick. I am not a Rodgers fan and never was 1 good year and that was mainly cuz the defense had to put an extra guy or 2 in the box to stop Arrington. Rodgers in my opinion is a turd, give me young anyday, one or 2 years behind Brett to learn. But this is all talk cuz I am sure Ted is going to grab the Offensive line kid LOL I hope not

Reaction score
I have to disagree with you. I think it would be a big mistake to draft Young. I think we have invested too much into Rodgers to not give him a good chance to make the starting QB spot his. If Young is drafted, I will be very dissapointed.

Also, Young's agent is a new one, so you can bet he will aim for the sky and take a hard stance on riddiculous figures for a contract on a #5 pick.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
If we trade down out of the top ten an can still get young... go for it but trading up to get him no no nono taking him at five ...eek i have to say no especially if bush or davis is available ....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts