Houston Texans

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Can I get some love for my underrated little brothers of the AFC South who have been patiently waiting their turn? (go away Titans go away!!!!)

Where the heck did this D come from? Wade you are a genius!!! You are an awful HC but a great DC. I drool. This D used to be a JOKE. This might be the best D in the league, no joke. Or at least up there.

The run game can still run on ANYONE. Heck they pummeled the Steelers on the ground weeks ago.
Yates will improve. He needs to manage games and not screw up, much like Tom Brady of 2001 at times.

Now the big concern is Andre. If he got hurt again today and misses time it could be an issue. But, they have won without him this year. Early reports are that it is not serious though.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Yes!!!! They did it again!!!! Cinderella story of the year. TJ Yates. TJ Yates!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Okay so they win a playoff game.

Honestly while Tebow gets all the attention the TEXANS are the real underrated Cinderella story with a third string rookie QB.

They may lose in Baltimore. But, if they can stop Ray Rice and run the ball themselves they have a shot. Texans run the ball and play D as well as any team.

Latest posts