Houston Packers

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahman Green, Samkon Gado, Vonta Leach and Mike Sherman all on the sidelines for the Texans! I just watched Samkon gain 30 yards in the 4th Qtr against the Cardinals....I want my SAMKON BACK!!!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahman Green, Samkon Gado, Vonta Leach and Mike Sherman all on the sidelines for the Texans! I just watched Samkon gain 30 yards in the 4th Qtr against the Cardinals....I want my SAMKON BACK!!!
add fergie to the list

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wait...30 YARDS? Against the Cardinals fourth quarter defense? TT strikes again....

OP
OP
S

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have two backs that are healthy...herron and jackson....Gado would look good right now in GB

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have two backs that are healthy...herron and jackson....Gado would look good right now in GB

He looked terrible last year in the preseason and even admitted he was having trouble catching on to the zone blocking scheme. I think Morency is a better fit for the Packers.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
starpass said:

Wait...30 YARDS? Against the Cardinals fourth quarter defense? TT strikes again....

Brandon Jackson rushed for more yards than both Green and Gado did combined tonight.

R.P.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
starpass said:

Brandon Jackson rushed for more yards than both Green and Gado did combined tonight.

R.P.

Excellent point.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Texans | Team interested in Ferguson
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:47:53 -0700

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports the Houston Texans are interested in unrestricted free-agent WR Robert Ferguson (Packers).

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports the Houston Texans are interested in unrestricted free-agent WR Robert Ferguson (Packers).

Eventually you have to ask who is running the show down there, Kubiak or Sherman?

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That just made my day.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not this stupid I want Gado back crap again!!!!!!!!!! he was traded because he couldnt do our blocking scheme and we got a better player in Morency. Good story with the kid but he isnt that good.

Members online

Latest posts