1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Hot Chick Thread

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackerLegend, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ideally, you want a "Plain Jane" who keeps good care of her body and blossoms in her 30s. They're nice, good people, and not so full of themselves, and look great without plastic or silicone parts.

When I used to live in SoCal, I got so sick of the plastic types. All they wanted was your money, and they weren't interesting. Give me a woman with substance and a personality, as long as they're fit. I'm so glad I married a Southern girl.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Uh oh.........looks like i done went and ruined the "hot chick" thread by putting some darn old "reality" into it! LOLOL!!! :lol:
    There ARE some nice, pretty women too. I sure didn't mean to say ALL were bad. But those that can get by just on looks never seem to feel they have to have a good personality. In that respect, i feel sorry for them. They miss out on alot, and when they get a little older and arn't the "babes" they once were, they get discarded by the very people that so badly wanted them in the first place. But there ARE exceptions of course. An aquaintance of mine has a sister thats quite well known. Her name i believe is Candice Michelle. (She was the girl in the "Go Daddy.com" commercials during the Super Bowl, and she's currently big in the wrestling community) anyway, last year i was talking to the guy when he told me she was his step sister. I thought he was kidding.......turns out he wasn't! Turns out she's a real sweet lady, as WELL as gorgeous. So there ARE exceptions.

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    And there was also a song Cheesey about pretty girls:

If you wanna be Happy for the rest of your life
    Never make a pretty girl for your wife
    so from my personal point of view
    get an ugly girl to marry you.

thats how it goes. maybe you remember it out of the sixties.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup PC! I sure do remember it! Another line has the one guy saying "I saw your girlfriend the other day and she is UG-LY!" And the guy answers him "Yeah, she may be ugly, but she sure can cook!" :wink: :D

5. TheKanataThrilla

TheKanataThrilla Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Candice Michelle is quite hot. You don't get a good sense of her personality on tv unfortunately. If we are talking wrestling babes, Trish Stratus is gorgeous and from all the interviews and media she has done is really down to earth. She has such a beautiful smile and bubbly personality. She made it huge in wrestling, but decided to quit the business and marry her highschool sweetheart. Pretty amazing to hear someone not pushing her first love aside when fame comes knocking.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know........just shows you, like i said, there ARE exceptions!
    I mean, just like me! I'm a "hunk", and yet i still allow myself to talk to the "little people"......you know, like Viking and Bears fans!!! :wink: :lol:
    (Waits for Vikesrule, Vike4life and 4th's response) :pop: :lol:

7. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    A reason for more pics???

[​IMG]

8. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    You see Cheesey, Good looks dont mean anything. That song was just before my time, but I hear it on the radio sometimes.

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Dang....why do i suddenly feel OLD????

10. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am just honored that you lower yourself to talk to people like me Cheesey. I guess you just feel sorry for us. :wink: :wink:

11. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey, ya forgot to put the "C" in front of the "H" :D

12. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    vikesrule, this thread isn't for you. You, how shall I say this? You don't play for the "same team." :lol: :p :wink:

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well.......i'm SURE if the Vikings were on top in the division, you'd still lower yourself to talk to me!!! :lol: :wink: :lol:

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Your RIGHT! How did i MISS that???
    Let me correct it...........
    Ladies, if you want to see a REAL HUNK, "C" Cheesey!!!
    There, better now???? :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not quite......

[​IMG]

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    YES!!! "C"-Hunky" Cheesey! Just like i said!!!! :lol:

17. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I dunno about this thread. :shock: The last Hot chick I went out with (other than my wife) was so long ago I've forgotten most of the details. I do remember her saying "Com'on baby light my fire", so I went over to her BBQ, fired it up , cooked some brats, drank her beer, and never saw her again.

Do you think I shoulda saved a beer for her? :wink:

18. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Bob......do you even HAVE to ask a question that dumb????

Of COURSE you did the right thing!!!! If you would have waited for HER to drink the beer, it would have been WARM beer by then!!! :lol:

19. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I know I'll catch it from Heather if she reads this but can I just say there has become entirely too much discussion of "hot chicks" in this thread and precious little of the promised "hot chicks"

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my HOT chick...

20. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    OK!

[​IMG]

21. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Caption: First cheerleader says "You know, i STILL can't put my legs together. I need to finish my sex change operation."
    Second cheerleader:" I know what you mean.......if my skirt was any shorter, my "johnson" would be showing!"
    Third cheerleader, thinks to herself: "This is the funniest looking basketball i have ever seen!"
    Last cheerleader:"I had a hair transplant! Guess what part of my body they took the donor hair from???"
    :lol: