1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Horton dispatched to IR

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    By Dylan B. Tomlinson
    PackersNews.com

The Green Bay Packers placed cornerback Jason Horton on injured reserve on Wednesday.

The reason? Not burns sustained during Monday night’s loss to the Minnesota Vikings, but a previously undisclosed shoulder injury.

Horton was burned on what proved to be the key play of the game, a 35-yard pass to Koren Robinson, which set up Paul Edinger’s 27-yard, game-winning field goal.

Packers coach Mike Sherman, however, said a shoulder injury that has plagued Horton since training camp — not inferior play — was the reason for the move.

“He has a legitimate shoulder injury, and that’s in the report here,â€

2. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, Dendy gets some playing time during the "development season".

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    interesting timing.

4. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The reason? Not burns sustained during Monday night’s loss to the Minnesota Vikings, but a previously undisclosed shoulder injury.

Sweet line...I never new you could end up on ir because you play like crap. Maybe we could Sherman on ir for coaching like crap.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

lol

6. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    gotarace27, do you own stock in this team? I think you're taking that a little too seriously...I don't think we can put anyone on the Packers organization on IR. If we could make moves though, I think P@ck66 would have taken care of that for us a lot sooner, eh? :lol: