Horton dispatched to IR

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
By Dylan B. Tomlinson
PackersNews.com

The Green Bay Packers placed cornerback Jason Horton on injured reserve on Wednesday.

The reason? Not burns sustained during Monday night’s loss to the Minnesota Vikings, but a previously undisclosed shoulder injury.

Horton was burned on what proved to be the key play of the game, a 35-yard pass to Koren Robinson, which set up Paul Edinger’s 27-yard, game-winning field goal.

Packers coach Mike Sherman, however, said a shoulder injury that has plagued Horton since training camp — not inferior play — was the reason for the move.

“He has a legitimate shoulder injury, and that’s in the report here,â€

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The reason? Not burns sustained during Monday night’s loss to the Minnesota Vikings, but a previously undisclosed shoulder injury.

Sweet line...I never new you could end up on ir because you play like crap. Maybe we could Sherman on ir for coaching like crap.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
gotarace27 said:

Sweet line...I never new you could end up on ir because you play like crap. Maybe we could Sherman on ir for coaching like crap.

lol

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotarace27 said:

gotarace27, do you own stock in this team? I think you're taking that a little too seriously...I don't think we can put anyone on the Packers organization on IR. If we could make moves though, I think P@ck66 would have taken care of that for us a lot sooner, eh? :lol:

Members online

Latest posts