Horrible Announcers

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldn't they find anything to talk about but Brett's decision whether to retire throughout the game. And during the 4th quarter it was after EVERY play. Give it a break. :puke:

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They made many mistakes on calling which player is which. They also kept saying that the crowd was saying 4 more years, but it sounded more like 1 more year to me.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They made a whole series of screw-ups in the final minutes of the game. When Seattle got the ball back with a few minutes left, they said that the Seahawks were going to run the clock out even though they were behind. Which made no sense. Of course the Seahawks tried to score. Then when the Packers recovered the onside kick the announcers said that they should call a pass play so Favre could give the crowd some "magic," which also made no sense because the Packers were in a position to run out the clock or very close to it if they just handed off. Then they failed to tell us how many timeouts Seattle had, and they botched the end by saying that Brett Favre was being "taken out of the game." They made it sound like the Packers were going to run another play. They didn't show the clock, and suddenly they said that the game was over. It was really bad coverage of a possibly historic moment.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Couldn't they find anything to talk about but Brett's decision whether to retire throughout the game. And during the 4th quarter it was after EVERY play. Give it a break. :puke:

Yes i say enough please. The more I heard it, the more I got depressed hearing it.

Members online

Latest posts