1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Horrible Announcers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerTraxx, Jan 1, 2006.

1. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Couldn't they find anything to talk about but Brett's decision whether to retire throughout the game. And during the 4th quarter it was after EVERY play. Give it a break. :puke:

2. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    What do you expect when you're 4-12?

3. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They made many mistakes on calling which player is which. They also kept saying that the crowd was saying 4 more years, but it sounded more like 1 more year to me.

4. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They made a whole series of screw-ups in the final minutes of the game. When Seattle got the ball back with a few minutes left, they said that the Seahawks were going to run the clock out even though they were behind. Which made no sense. Of course the Seahawks tried to score. Then when the Packers recovered the onside kick the announcers said that they should call a pass play so Favre could give the crowd some "magic," which also made no sense because the Packers were in a position to run out the clock or very close to it if they just handed off. Then they failed to tell us how many timeouts Seattle had, and they botched the end by saying that Brett Favre was being "taken out of the game." They made it sound like the Packers were going to run another play. They didn't show the clock, and suddenly they said that the game was over. It was really bad coverage of a possibly historic moment.

5. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes i say enough please. The more I heard it, the more I got depressed hearing it.

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Oops I missed this when I went on my little tirade.

7. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    lucky you.

i missed the entire second half when my f#%&ing power went out. weak.