1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hopefully Finely Learned His Lesson.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packerfan42, Oct 9, 2011.

1. packerfan42

packerfan42 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    When you start to feel like your bigger than the game and step out of line... Acting like <<<hey look at me I am a star, give me attention.>>>

You got your deserved attention tonight, what did you do? oh yeah... not one, but two key drops.

The funny thing was when he got that first down and pointed down the field, players do it all the time, when they and their team are playing well. It kinda felt like to me he was alone doing it. Everyone else looking like holy crap he finally made a play.

Just dont do it, you'll have a better career if you're apart of it, than better than it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Wasnt it 3 drops?

3. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    Your sig says it all. Act like you've been there before.

4. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    Yes I would be a bit embarassed of myself this morning if I could see today how I screamed at the TV last night. Finley pi$$ed me off...

5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    http://packersinsider.com/2011/10/packers-rally-to-beat-atlanta-finley-humbled/
    Do you think J-Mike was humbled?

The other thing I did not like from Finley, besides his dropped TD, dropped 1st down, and failed to catch the 2-point PAT, is that when he did catch the ball, he went all ghetto out there. My parents were both pizzed at him when he did that moreso than his drops.
    Then on the family e-mail list, one of my aunts bitched about his "hot dogging" it when he caught a pass.

6. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Yeah, He got a big double helping of humble pie last night but it will probably last until....a week from now. It you are going to talk the talk you damn sure better walk the walk. I hope nobody is going to be harder on him than himself when he watches the film today.

7. Darth Garfunkel

Darth Garfunkel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +508
    That was Finley wearing 88 last night? I thought it was Bubba Franks!

• Like Like x 2
  8. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    From what I got from the interview with him and Grant before the game, that he was basically saying he didn't know where all that came from,... I rewound it once to hear it again, and he made it sound like the media spun it out of control.

I guess he learned from the master there! Blame it on the media!!!

Oh i have it recorded,..i'll review the interview again! ;)

9. packerfan42

packerfan42 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
  10. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    he was upsetting,and then when he flexed his arm after catching the ball upset me,that arm didn't help you when you dropped passes.

11. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    I was very angry at him last night and for pretty much the same reasons all of you posted. i couldn't believe he dropped those balls. But he IS human after all and hopefully he munches on that humble pie and uses this game to motivate himself and move on with the positives. He DID have a extremely clutch play in the 4th quarter and for that i am greatful.

12. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Its always been love and hate for me towards him.