Hopefully Finely Learned His Lesson.

packerfan42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you start to feel like your bigger than the game and step out of line... Acting like <<<hey look at me I am a star, give me attention.>>>

You got your deserved attention tonight, what did you do? oh yeah... not one, but two key drops.

The funny thing was when he got that first down and pointed down the field, players do it all the time, when they and their team are playing well. It kinda felt like to me he was alone doing it. Everyone else looking like holy crap he finally made a play.

Just dont do it, you'll have a better career if you're apart of it, than better than it.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes I would be a bit embarassed of myself this morning if I could see today how I screamed at the TV last night. Finley pi$$ed me off...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://packersinsider.com/2011/10/packers-rally-to-beat-atlanta-finley-humbled/
Do you think J-Mike was humbled?

The other thing I did not like from Finley, besides his dropped TD, dropped 1st down, and failed to catch the 2-point PAT, is that when he did catch the ball, he went all ghetto out there. My parents were both pizzed at him when he did that moreso than his drops.
Then on the family e-mail list, one of my aunts *****ed about his "hot *******" it when he caught a pass.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah, He got a big double helping of humble pie last night but it will probably last until....a week from now. It you are going to talk the talk you damn sure better walk the walk. I hope nobody is going to be harder on him than himself when he watches the film today.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
From what I got from the interview with him and Grant before the game, that he was basically saying he didn't know where all that came from,... I rewound it once to hear it again, and he made it sound like the media spun it out of control.

I guess he learned from the master there! Blame it on the media!!!

Oh i have it recorded,..i'll review the interview again! ;)

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he was upsetting,and then when he flexed his arm after catching the ball upset me,that arm didn't help you when you dropped passes.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was very angry at him last night and for pretty much the same reasons all of you posted. i couldn't believe he dropped those balls. But he IS human after all and hopefully he munches on that humble pie and uses this game to motivate himself and move on with the positives. He DID have a extremely clutch play in the 4th quarter and for that i am greatful.

Latest posts