honeymoon help

packerbacker51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i bought tickets to the packer lions game as honeymoon for me and my new wife and ther is no better honeymoon huh well heres the deal the place we bout them sold them from under us we even had confermation on them and all,they said they couldnt do anything bout it and we are already in green bay and have our hotel room paid (were from michigan) and now were stuck looking for tickets to buy from a scalper and i have know clue where they sell them i heard people sell them game day by the field but im not sure where any help would be appreciated thanks

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go to the northwest corner of the Don Hutson Center on the east side of Lambeau Field.

What was the name of the scalper outfit? They go on my "list." (I keep track of ticket brokers).

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes! PLEASE let everyone here know who did that to you! That might keep it from happening to someone else.
CONGRATS on your marriage!
Like Veg said..........by the Don Hutson center (It's the big building across the street from Lambeau Field that the Packers practice inside of)
Thats the only "legal" place for scalpers to sell tickets.
The road is blocked off, and the scalpers stand right in the street.
Please let us know how you do, if you got the tickets or not. I hope this doesn't end up ruining your honeymoon!
I'd look into sueing that ticket scammer for all your costs.
If this ends up ruining your honeymoon, I'd make them pay if I were you.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerbacker51- I wish I would have seen your posting earlier. Last night I was busy with PF.com get a.together at Champion's Bar and Grill here in GB.

My advice is to go over in front of the old concrete Oval Veteran Memorial Arena where Armed Forces Drive intersects at S Oneida Street on the east side of the Lambeau Field Parking lot. The east side is where the Hutson Center and the Packers two outside practices field are located.. You can not miss the old Arena it is across armed Forces drive north of the Hutson center. There is a Stop and Go signal there. Armed Forces drive dead ends in Lambeau Field Parking lot and at the other end- dead ends at Holmgren Way. it is the only legal area where ticket Scalpers are allowed to sell Packer tickets for above face value of the ticket. It is in the village of Ashwaubenon.

it is not legal to scalp Packer tickets in public areas in Green Bay. Lambeau Field and it'sparking lot are in Green bay
Bay . It is very hard for Green Bay Police to enforce the scalping law. All Green Bay and Ashwaubenon police are busy handling traffice around Green Ba y and are also GB Police are busy with security of 70,000 Pakcer fans at and around Lambeau Field.So you will find tickets sold anywhere around Lambeau Field

I believe there will be plenty of Packer tickets will be available from Ticket Scalpers at very reasonable prices around Lambeau Field area . The closer to kick off time ,the Packer tickets will be cheaper.
I believe you will be able to bargain from a postion of strength. There probably be more tickets available at Lion game than any game this year . Look for the best seat, at lowest price you can get.

There should be ticket available all over the Lambeau Field area. I perfer to do it legally in the area, -Veterans Memorial Arena area.

Congratulations on your marriage and you are have a great honey moon here in Green Bay and especially at lambeau Field . May you have a great life together. .

PWT36 (Phil) A Green Bay born and raised very long time Packer fan by Birth. located in DePere, Wi just 5 miles from lambeau Field

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys must have missed the changes in the local ordinances.

In Ashwaubenon, you need a permit to sell tickets and can only sell in the desginated area.

In the city of Green Bay, you can now sell tickets anywhere, anytime. Because of this, you will see scalpers yelling at amateurs to cross the street on Oneida over to the west side because the two cities border there. They don't want competition from outsiders so they make them cross the street into the other municipality where it's legal for them. That leaves the "main" area to the scalpers.

Most people are intimidated by this, if it were me, I'd tell them to you-know-what and call a cop if they didn't like it. But... since I don't have extra tickets it's something I don't get into.

This actually might be a good day for tickets. The game is meaningless and it's cold. A lot of ticket holders have been dumping tickets because they're going to the playoff game instead.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i bought tickets to the packer lions game as honeymoon for me and my new wife and ther is no better honeymoon huh well heres the deal the place we bout them sold them from under us we even had confermation on them and all,they said they couldnt do anything bout it and we are already in green bay and have our hotel room paid (were from michigan) and now were stuck looking for tickets to buy from a scalper and i have know clue where they sell them i heard people sell them game day by the field but im not sure where any help would be appreciated thanks

I can't help you with scalpers, but I could recommend a good 5th grade english teacher to help make your posts...readable.

Sorry, I hate the english police on message boards, but that paragraph is a thing of beauty! Sorry about the marriage. Really sorry about the tickets. Hope you get in.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive never bought tickets from scalpers since living in CA, we always got our tickets in advance before we got there just like you apparently tried to do.

There has got to be something you could about this mess, you had even a confirmation number. This sucks I am so sorry especially it being your honeymoon.

Let me know what happens and congrats on your wedding!! At least you still have a hotel room and your in Green Bay the worst case if you dont get the tickets make the most out of your honeymoon anyways, there is plenty to do in Green Bay to have a good time. I am angry just thinking about what happened to you.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerbacker51 said:

I can't help you with scalpers, but I could recommend a good 5th grade english teacher to help make your posts...readable.

Sorry, I hate the english police on message boards, but that paragraph is a thing of beauty! Sorry about the marriage. Really sorry about the tickets. Hope you get in.
4th.........your posts may be "proper english"........but that doesn't make them "readable!" :wink: :lol:

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw that too and my friend wondered what kind of people honeymoon in GB. Some people just don't get it

Half the city of Chicago is up there on any given weekend spending their money yet the Packer Haters always say there's nothing to do there but Packers. :p

Members online