Honestly --Seriously ... could you root for an NFC North team in the playoffs?

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"You mad bro"?

Definitely jealous--I won't hide it. They are a damn good team. At the end of the season 2 years ago, I knew they would blow up as soon as they got themselves a franchise QB. However, the ego of a select few players is out of control. Washington sports were so terrible before the Seahawks blew up (Okay, the Sounders... big deal), and then everyone jumped on the wagon. That ESPN pregame focus on that little girl who knew more than those other Seattleites made me shake my head.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I needed to pin you down, Jack. You tend to waffle. ;) Was going throw in a "really and truly" as well but thought that might be a little melodramatic, so i opted out of that one. Nah...you don't waffle...you're probably the most consistent poster here.

Ok, how about this one ... I would end up pulling against the team that I dislike the most. For instance...in my sad and cloistered little world, nothing bad enough can happen to this version of the Seahawks or 49'ers. The Bears? That goes without saying although I don't mind the players as much as I despise the majority of their fans.

For me to root for a North Division team, I would first have to be able to shove a baby grand piano up my **********.

So eloquently put my friend, as always.....pmsl :roflmao:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
That ESPN pregame focus on that little girl who knew more than those other Seattleites made me shake my head.

That's just it. You obviously can't say everyone but as a whole there fans base is clueless. The Seahawks are more of the "cool thing" and the "thing to do". They walk around and regurgitate what they here from the biggest tool in sports radio named "Softy Mahler". I mean this guy is a total ******. You wanna talk about bi-polar and a bi-polar fan base then look no farther then the Seahawks. These fans are about as "fair-weather" as they come.

I don't know how anybody other then some word I wont say could cheer for this team and even more so if you are a Packer fan. I had one of there fans come up to me and tell me that the Seahawks and Packers are kind of alike and the same thing because of John Schnieder. I had to inform him that our two teams are nothing alike and maybe the most opposite of any two teams in the league. Other then John Schnieder working under Ron Wolf there is not one other thing that we are "kind of alike."

That's great the Seahawks finally got a championship but Pete Carroll makes me sick to my stomach and so does there entire organization. They try to act like there so damn classy and there far from it. I think the team represents the city of Seattle perfectly which is arrogant, cocky, bi-polar, passive-aggressive, trendy, hip, elitist, progressive crap that actually "used" to be a pretty cool city. I do feel bad for some of there long time fans as they have had to take on this new wave or culture I guess you would call it.

I will roll over and die before I root for these clowns.

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd root for the Bears over at least half the teams in the league. Lions not so much and vikings NEVER

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I simply cannot root for the Seahawks ever after the way that Richard Sherman mocked Redskins fans in their playoff game 2 years after RGIII collapsed on the field with a torn ACL. I'd rather root for the Bears, and I never, ever root for the Bears!

That Redskin OL who popped Sherman after the game had every right to do so.

I

I simply cannot root for the Seahawks ever after the way that Richard Sherman mocked Redskins fans in their playoff game 2 years after RGIII collapsed on the field with a torn ACL. I'd rather root for the Bears, and I never, ever root for the Bears!

That Redskin OL who popped Sherman after the game had every right to do so.

Assault after a game is Never justified. Sorry, but that's my opinion.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
So eloquently put my friend, as always.....pmsl :roflmao:

Why...thank you. :) It is nice to be appreciated even if it is 3 fricken years after the original post (ok, so it might be only a year...I exaggerate a hundred million, gazillion, trillion time a day). ;) Going through and fishing up dead threads are we?

Hey... Merry Christmas to you and your family, Bill. Have a Holly Jolly, buddy. :)

I

Why...thank you. :) It is nice to be appreciated even if it is 3 fricken years after the original post (ok, so it might be only a year...I exaggerate a hundred million, gazillion, trillion time a day). ;) Going through and fishing up dead threads are we?

Hey... Merry Christmas to you and your family, Bill. Have a Holly Jolly, buddy. :)

You too mate ;) P.S. I never dug it up :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's just it. You obviously can't say everyone but as a whole there fans base is clueless. The Seahawks are more of the "cool thing" and the "thing to do". They walk around and regurgitate what they here from the biggest tool in sports radio named "Softy Mahler". I mean this guy is a total ******. You wanna talk about bi-polar and a bi-polar fan base then look no farther then the Seahawks. These fans are about as "fair-weather" as they come.

I don't know how anybody other then some word I wont say could cheer for this team and even more so if you are a Packer fan. I had one of there fans come up to me and tell me that the Seahawks and Packers are kind of alike and the same thing because of John Schnieder. I had to inform him that our two teams are nothing alike and maybe the most opposite of any two teams in the league. Other then John Schnieder working under Ron Wolf there is not one other thing that we are "kind of alike."

That's great the Seahawks finally got a championship but Pete Carroll makes me sick to my stomach and so does there entire organization. They try to act like there so damn classy and there far from it. I think the team represents the city of Seattle perfectly which is arrogant, cocky, bi-polar, passive-aggressive, trendy, hip, elitist, progressive crap that actually "used" to be a pretty cool city. I do feel bad for some of there long time fans as they have had to take on this new wave or culture I guess you would call it.

I will roll over and die before I root for these clowns.

God, that was beautiful! I know what you mean though--I've never seen a city eat up a marketing ploy like Seattle. Skittles what?!?! Marshawn loves skittles?! I love skittles!

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could cheer for the Bears, and I did when they lost to Indy in the SB. Vikings and Lions, never, ever! Vikings fans are as foul as they come, I'm speaking in generalties, and the Lions have always struck me, and rightfully so given recent history, as a dirty team.

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've hated Elway since the 97 season SB. Then the year after all those damn Coors commercials ... that gloating smug smile, ... I'd like to wipe the floor with his face.
Elway is a fool. Sold his soul and the hopes of the Bronco fans by being an anti-TT and spending foolishly in free agency. A team built like that has no soul and cannot function as a real team. And Peyton Manning, for all his greatness, succumbs to pressure. (See Joe Flacco for a look at a real money QB, or even Eli M.) I see a lot of bad years in Denver ahead. IMO they got rid of the wrong guy. They should have kept John Fox and fired Elway. Say what you will about TT, the draft and develop approach builds a team from the ground up. It's a team game. Look at how well Jarius Byrd worked out for the Saints when a lot of Packer fans were crying for TT to hire him.

Members online

Latest posts