Holy Line Backing Core :-)

Reaction score
Hey all,

Now that draft day is over and the fire has burnt down a little inside me and others. I must say that I am VERY happy with our new Line Backing Core. Damn skippy, if you are a college freak too you know that Hodge is a stud too. Hodge in the Middle with Hawk & Barnett outside this defense could most def be worth a Fantasy Pick.
:D
[align=center]
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
[/align]

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it would be a mistake to take the Packers defense in a fantasy football draft. Pick them up off the Free Agent list if you want them, but don't waste a pick on a defense that probably will go undrafted.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
I think it would be a mistake to take the Packers defense in a fantasy football draft. Pick them up off the Free Agent list if you want them, but don't waste a pick on a defense that probably will go undrafted.

Definately. I am pretty sure they will still be there in a 16 team league or less. Maybe in 2 years you should draft em, but this year pass on em. I say pick them up whenever they play weak offenses, or pick them up as a back-up D whenever your starting D is playing an offensive powerhouse.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:

* SMOKESCREEN *

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno.. Barnett and Hodge will be VERY nice picks in Dynasty leagues with IDP.

I expect to have the Packers defense on every team if I can. They're gonna be a steal this year.

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
GakkofNorway said:
Hawk Hodge Barnett
KGB Cole Pickett Kampman

Harris Roman Collins Woodson

Hawk Hodge Barnett

KGB Jenkins Pickett Kampman

I like it!!

Sounds good huh!

Plus that safety we picked up will probably split a good amount of time with Roman. More range, better hitter from what I hear. Hrm, what's his name? Ugh.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
ahaug82 said:

* SMOKESCREEN *

:twisted:

Popcynical said:
I dunno.. Barnett and Hodge will be VERY nice picks in Dynasty leagues with IDP.

I expect to have the Packers defense on every team if I can. They're gonna be a steal this year.

I agree, they will be a steal. I'm just saying that they will probably go undrafted so I would wait until after the draft to pick them up.

Members online

Latest posts