Holmgren started 0-2 as well...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there.

Those who want MM fired, you're (bites tongue) .. . .

0-2 sucks, but improvement,progression, and learning is what you do to get over the hump. We improved from week 1, thats what we WANT! If we keep improving(the trend has begun), wins WILL come.

Don't abandon your team so soon..

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't wan't MM fired.... I just think it was the wrong choice for a HC... I am truly hoping he proves me wrong... Lets give him a couple years before he is fired... Everyone deserves a chance...

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom Boy...

Last year the Aints needed: A stadium, a new HC, a reliable QB, a lot of playmakers, they finished the 2nd worst team in the NFL and we beat them badly....

They got:

A real HC in Payton, we got MM, I say they got much better, we got worse.

I will just talk about 1st round picks, they got Bush we got Hawk, I call it a draw, we are even.

They shopped for Brees, we shopped bad for Manuel and late and bad for Woodson, I say they beat us by much as of today..

Last year we beat them hard, this year they beat us,,, is this a proof that we got worse and they got better?? It is to me..

And I could keep on this for so long.

We have a say in México "To be a bullfighter first of all you MUST look like one" and IMHO Mike does not have the HC look at all..

I really wish I am wrong but I think TT shop bad in spring, specially with Manuel, McCarthy and Woodson, and we will pay for it.

If you check my posts I was never pushing for Woodson to be signed, I wanted Lavar specially by the time that they where the only 2 big names available, I was never ok with Manuel nor with McCarthy...

I am sorry but if you check the reality

NO new GOOD HC 2-0

The Queenies new GOD HC 2-0

Da Bears 3rd year GOOD HC 2-0, and seem to be SB contenders so far.

The Pack 2nd year of a subpar GM 4-14 and first year of a subpar HC 0-2.

We need the front office to look for the right guys to hire a soon as this season ends, the guys that will turn aroun the boat or let it sink...

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Last year we beat them hard, this year they beat us,,, is this a proof that we got worse and they got better?? It is to me..

LOL! go to sleep, man. Sleep it off....

Both teams are extremely different from last year (Brees,Bush) .... is this the logic you use when making your statements? Now things are starting to make sense....

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Chamuko said:

LOL! go to sleep, man. Sleep it off....

Both teams are extremely different from last year (Brees,Bush) .... is this the logic you use when making your statements? Now things are starting to make sense....

Yeah Chamuko, quit using facts. I mean heck we "almost won"

TT's record as GM - 2-16

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if thinking the 2005 saints are the same are the 2006 saints is a FACT....then you are not living in reality, and I would then understand why people say such stupid things on this site.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
if thinking the 2005 saints are the same are the 2006 saints is a FACT....then you are not living in reality, and I would then understand why people say such stupid things on this site.

I think that the point is, they are NOT the 2005 saints. They made good, solid changes.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Trom.....YOU GOT IT!

It's fair to say the Saints are IMPROVED! If they are Improved and we destroyed them last year than we are either:

A. The Same
B. Worse than our 2-14 campaign

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correct, they made some good choices..... Lets not forget the Saints beat Cleveland and Green bay (not saying much). I believe the Saints are closer then the packers right now....

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:

Trom.....YOU GOT IT!

It's fair to say the Saints are IMPROVED! If they are Improved and we destroyed them last year than we are either:

A. The Same

The saints are better. They won. We are also starting a lot more younger players this year, with a rookie coach...

but dont take too many things into consideration, it might hurt your point that you're not a packers fan, i mean that the packers suck.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:

Trom.....YOU GOT IT!

A. The Same

2 - 14?? I thought we went 4 - 12 cuz ya know that sounds SOOO much better.

Cham, why didn't you mention the Packers shopped for LaVar Arrington or any of the others the Packers went for and they chose to go elsewhere?

Slip your mind?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:

Trom.....YOU GOT IT!

A. The Same

2 - 14?? I thought we went 4 - 12 cuz ya know that sounds SOOO much better.

Cham, why didn't you mention the Packers shopped for LaVar Arrington or any of the others the Packers went for and they chose to go elsewhere?

Slip your mind?

No sorry, we are using the Mike Sherman logic for TT.

Last year we should have lost to Detroit and the Seahawks were resting there starters.

This makes TT 2-14 last year and 0-2 this year.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still in support of Ted Thompson and the moves he made...Greg Jennings and AJ Hawk contributed frequently, our two big free agent signings were there frequently, Woodson and Kampman, and you put that up against the old guard, the Sherman administration and you have the pass droppers--Bubba Franks, the blown coverage/illegal contacts--Ahmad Carroll...this goes back to other threads, which i am in agreement with...the fact that TED THOMPSON DID NOT INHERIT A FRANCHISE THAT WAS AS WELL OFF AS THE FANS THOUGHT...there's a lot of dead wood on this team and thompson has done a nice job in scratching the surface but there's still work to do..and we have 3 rookies on the offensive line, 4 counting clifton, give them time to get used to the league...

I'm not saying anything on McCarthy because I havent seen either game and i have no way to judge a coach's performance

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Just throwing it out there.

Those who want MM fired, you're (bites tongue) .. . .

0-2 sucks, but improvement,progression, and learning is what you do to get over the hump. We improved from week 1, thats what we WANT! If we keep improving(the trend has begun), wins WILL come.

Don't abandon your team so soon..

You're right, but I don't see a Brett Favre coming off the bench this season.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:

Trom.....YOU GOT IT!

A. The Same

Why do you keep saying we won 2 games? Not that I'm "bragging" of any sorts but we did win 4 last season.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:

Trom.....YOU GOT IT!

A. The Same

Why do you keep saying we won 2 games? Not that I'm "bragging" of any sorts but we did win 4 last season.

He'll do anything he can to make TT look worse than he really is. :roll:

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:

Trom.....YOU GOT IT!

A. The Same

The saints are better. They won. We are also starting a lot more younger players this year, with a rookie coach...

but dont take too many things into consideration, it might hurt your point that you're not a packers fan, i mean that the packers suck.

Trom,
Last year it was YOU who *****ed abour every move that was made and said there were no excuses for losing, now some on this forum are questioning the same about TT and "we are not Packer fans".
Your football allegence and ignorance shows up daily, keep it coming.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Last year we should have lost to Detroit and the Seahawks were resting there starters.

And the Packers should have beat the Browns, Bucs, Panthers, Vikings (twice), and Eagles. You could even argue that they should have beat the Lions week 1 and the Bears on Christmas. So with your logic, GB was actually 10-6 or 12-4 last season.

Should have lost the game but won is as much BS as should have won the game but lost. Should have is meaningless and the result is what counts. So it's almost as pathetic, but the Packers were 4-12 last year not 2-14.

TT's record thusfar is 4-14. This is pathetic enough, so why try to argue that it's actually worse?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
pyledriver80 said:

And the Packers should have beat the Browns, Bucs, Panthers, Vikings (twice), and Eagles. You could even argue that they should have beat the Lions week 1 and the Bears on Christmas. So with your logic, GB was actually 10-6 or 12-4 last season.

Should have lost the game but won is as much BS as should have won the game but lost. Should have is meaningless and the result is what counts. So it's almost as pathetic, but the Packers were 4-12 last year not 2-14.

TT's record thusfar is 4-14. This is pathetic enough, so why try to argue that it's actually worse?

I agree Bobby, but this is the same logic they use when judging Sherman. They state Sherman got his wins against "gravy teams" and his record was better than the team actually was. That logic can be used for any team to ever play in the NFL. Hence the "ridiculous" 2-14 notion.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gravy teams or not.... if you look at the sherms playoff record. there are no qualifiers needed. he didnt win in the playoffs, ya know....when it counts.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
gravy teams or not.... if you look at the sherms playoff record. there are no qualifiers needed. he didnt win in the playoffs, ya know....when it counts.

At least he was in the playoffs. You must be real awful to make the playoffs every year.......so this makes MM how bad???

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Packnic said:

At least he was in the playoffs. You must be real awful to make the playoffs every year.......so this makes MM how bad???

Ooh!! Lemme guess this one! Does it make him a rookie head coach with 2 games under his belt and a rebuilding team? Am I right? Eh? Eh?! Alright. :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts