Holmgren or McCarthy

Holmgren or McCarthy?

• Total voters

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think he was talking about the previous years game against Denver, which the Packers won 41-6 at Lambeau.

Which, if I remember correctly, was a game the Broncos didn't need or care much about, so I wouldn't put much stock in it.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I chose McCarthy because he has stayed with the team and Holmgren chose to leave. A part of me will always believe that the Packers did not win that 2nd SB because Holmgren had already left, mentally and he and the team were distracted.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I chose Holmgren because he helped bring the Pack back to relevance and because MM's Super Bowl win was based on the defense (which was Capers and Schneider and not MM) while Holmgren's Super Bowl win was based on a historic team with an amazing defense AND offense.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I chose McCarthy because he has stayed with the team and Holmgren chose to leave. A part of me will always believe that the Packers did not win that 2nd SB because Holmgren had already left, mentally and he and the team were distracted.
Or, it could have been that Denver played better than us that day and we didn’t have an answer to stop Terrell Davis.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or,

Any Given Sunday

Coaching might have had the Pack playing better and containing Davis.

Members online

Latest posts