Holding, #28, Defense AKA Carroll arrested

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
oh but he isnt a charismatic showman, so he sucks.

Yep, even a thread without a singe Ted comment other than cutting Carroll and it will become another debate thread.

Oannes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's comforting to know that the Packer organization floated this kid a huge amount of money that he turned around and spent on guns and drugs.

He's so young and has a long life without football in it ahead of him. I hope he's able to turn his life around, otherwise, this won't be the last time we see an article like this one.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Holding, #28 on the Defense

We should have waited and tried trading him. How stupid is Ted. WHAT A MORON!!/sarcasm off

I am no fan of Carroll, but cutting him after the season started with no viable plan for replacing him was absolutely ridiculous. He should have gassed him during TC when we had a hope of getting someone to replace him.

I know y'all love TT, but I can't see how you figure that is a smart move.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zero2Cool said:
We should have waited and tried trading him. How stupid is Ted. WHAT A MORON!!/sarcasm off

I am no fan of Carroll, but cutting him after the season started with no viable plan for replacing him was absolutely ridiculous. He should have gassed him during TC when we had a hope of getting someone to replace him.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

yeah we shoulda kept Carroll so he coulda did some drunk driving or pop some pills then kill some innocent people in green bay.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Zero2Cool said:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

With applying some thought in to this you will realize the investment the Packers had in Carroll and were hoping it would come to fruition, however after the Eagles game (the fourth game of the season, not the start) it was evident he was causing problems, not a solution to one. Hence, he was cut. Most teams around the league knew this which is also evident that no one made a trade with the Packers for him.

You have to understand there is more to the story than you and your busy life can find on TV.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score

yeah we shoulda kept Carroll so he coulda did some drunk driving or pop some pills then kill some innocent people in green bay.

Why not? We signed K-Rob, didn't we? :roll:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score

With applying some thought in to this you will realize the investment the Packers had in Carroll and were hoping it would come to fruition, however after the Eagles game (the fourth game of the season, not the start) it was evident he was causing problems, not a solution to one. Hence, he was cut. Most teams around the league knew this which is also evident that no one made a trade with the Packers for him.

We were just lucky Woodson didn't have one of his famous (or should I say, infamous) injuries. Who exactly would we have replaced him with had that happened?

I had stated numerous times during the offseason that Carroll should have been replaced. Why did TT take until Week Four to come to the same conclusion, when there was no hope of replacing him? Most people outside this forum agreed this was a less than brilliant move.

You have to understand there is more to the story than you and your busy life can find on TV.

Thus spoke the Orb of Knowledge. Get a life. :roll:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Members online

Latest posts