OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this some sort of code ? :cautious:. Didn`t understand a word of it
Ho-hum = I'm bored, this is too easy.
I play fantasy football in three leagues. I have not lost a game in 4 weeks in any of my leagues. To read between the lines, I'm gloating. So is MBP but he has lost at least one game out of his six leagues.
Hubris means the pride goeth before the fall, I'm setting myself up.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I play fantasy football in three leagues. I have not lost a game in 4 weeks in any of my leagues. To read between the lines, I'm gloating. So is MBP but he has lost at least one game out of his six leagues.

My bad. My comment was actually tongue very firmly in cheek. no offence was intended. my apologies.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

In one league (TFF), you have won the last 4 weeks , but not against a team with a winning record ! :sneaky:

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No gloating in mine. I was just happy that I actually won most of my leagues last week. ;)

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, don't look to good at the moment. Might pull one out. Even my game prediction contest looks to be under 500. My 11yo daughter has beaten me the past two weeks and looks to be smoking me again.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

How's that hubris working out for you. :roflmao: LOL LOL LOL LOL

:cool:

Members online

Latest posts