Hiya!

CheeseLouise

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone..I head about the site from a freind.Im a 30 year old southern girl from New Orleans.Been a packer fan my whole life.Cant wait for the season to start.Go Pack! :)

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome.... gotta post your pic in the member pic forum. Otherwise Tromadz will descend upon you. yikes!

So who do we blame/thank for referring you?

OP
OP
C

CheeseLouise

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome.... gotta post your pic in the member pic forum. Otherwise Tromadz will descend upon you. yikes!

So who do we blame/thank for referring you?

Thanks trippster!Much appreciated!I'll post a pic of me soon after i get off work..Hmm i dunno if my friend is still on here this was a while ago when he reffered me to this site.He's overseas in Iraq at the moment but told me this was a great website to discuss packers football.Thanks again trippster for the welcome.I'll have my pic up soon :)

P.S. Who is tromadz and is he hot?LOL j/k :)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

CheeseLouise,

Pray, do tell us the sad, sad tale that has taken an otherwise fine young women from New Orlean down the path of perpetual woe.

Enlighten us with what must be an extremely plaintive story of misbegotten fandom.

I shall offer sacrifices to the Norse God's for your redemption.

And I am here for you if you desire to seek salvation from the horrible, horrible abyss that is the life of a cheesehead.

:p

OP
OP
C

CheeseLouise

Cheesehead
Reaction score

CheeseLouise,

Pray, do tell us the sad, sad tale that has taken an otherwise fine young women from New Orlean down the path of perpetual woe.

Enlighten us with what must be an extremely plaintive story of misbegotten fandom.

I shall offer sacrifices to the Norse God's for your redemption.

And I am here for you if you desire to seek salvation from the horrible, horrible abyss that is the life of a cheesehead.

:p

Lol that was cute Vikes but yea im a loyal cheesehead..Been a fan since forever.My first game at lambeau was against the Vikes when randy moss mooned the crowed or whatever lol.But thanks for the welcome ( i think) lol :)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am glad that you took it in the spirit that it was meant!

Oh ya, I forgot to say....WELCOME

And in one day, you have managed to post the funniest thing that has ever been written. Not just here on this Forum, but anywhere on the Internet.
Bwaaahaaaa! :lol:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
gla dot have you hear..dont mind vikesrule

he really is harmless, but only if you had your shots!

Honestly he is a good guy but dont tell him I said it, I will deny it!

OP
OP
C

CheeseLouise

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am glad that you took it in the spirit that it was meant!

Oh ya, I forgot to say....WELCOME

And in one day, you have managed to post the funniest thing that has ever been written. Not just here on this Forum, but anywhere on the Internet.
Bwaaahaaaa! :lol:

CheeseLouise said:

So does that mean he isnt hot?Hahaha im kidding..Im a flirty southern belle so dont mind me. :)

OP
OP
C

CheeseLouise

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks packone and ironman for the welcome also..its much appreciated.Hope to get into some nice debates with all you posters :)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
So does that mean he isnt hot?Hahaha im kidding..Im a flirty southern belle so dont mind me. :)

Well in that case, welcome to the forum, five fold. :lol:

Seriously, there are many fine folks here, ladies and gents alike, with vast opinions on the Packers.

Enjoy..

As for Trom..

Judge for yourself..

OP
OP
C

CheeseLouise

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CheeseLouise said:

Well in that case, welcome to the forum, five fold. :lol:

Seriously, there are many fine folks here, ladies and gents alike, with vast opinions on the Packers.

Enjoy..

As for Trom..

Judge for yourself..

Thanks Pack93z!!Cool avatar you got there..Wish i was catching some rays in hawaii right now during this summer lol.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who's that handsome devil.

And 93, do you have pictures of me on your hard drive? that kinda creeps me out a bit.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
And 93, do you have pictures of me on your hard drive? that kinda creeps me out a bit.

Come now Trom.. check the link to the photo.. your own bucket. Sooner or later.. I see a photoshop stunt comming with such an image.

See the thread-starter.. the young lady very well may save the image though.. good luck.

OP
OP
C

CheeseLouise

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who's that handsome devil.

So your the infamous "Tromadz" :) Nice to meet you and let me just say your already my favorite poster just because of that cool *** avatar.Joker rocks!

OP
OP
C

CheeseLouise

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Come now Trom.. check the link to the photo.. your own bucket. Sooner or later.. I see a photoshop stunt comming with such an image.

See the thread-starter.. the young lady very well may save the image though.. good luck.

Image already saved hun lol j/k :) No but i like the pic..So tromadz who's jersey are you wearing in that pic?Just curious MR.J (Harley quinn reference to the joker) lol im silly i know.

Members online

Latest posts