****** responds to the Packers winning Super Bowl 45

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
About the only thing more stale, overused, and annoying than this clip is the whining of Bear and Viking fans. Come on we're better than this.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
About the only thing more stale, overused, and annoying than this clip is the whining of Bear and Viking fans. Come on we're better than this.

I'm waiting for a "****** Reacts to Jay Cutler's Medial Lateral ***** Sprain" video.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
The first one I ever saw (a few years ago) was about the Cowboys, and that was actually pretty funny. Was that the first one ever, or is that just the first one I saw? Anybody know? ****** as a Dallas fan - there was just something about it that cracked me up, talking about his "Cowboys". :smile:

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
The first one I ever saw (a few years ago) was about the Cowboys, and that was actually pretty funny. Was that the first one ever, or is that just the first one I saw? Anybody know? ****** as a Dallas fan - there was just something about it that cracked me up, talking about his "Cowboys". :smile:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
lol idk which is the first one ever. heres another amusing one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-HKpMIztNM&feature=fvst]YouTube - ****** reacts to Saints defeating Brett Favre and the Vikings.[/ame]
it figures that ****** is in charge of the vikings

Members online

Latest posts