History in the making..

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First shut out loose to the bears in 15 years. The las one was in 1991 and we got beaten under Lindy Infante 0-10. This one was more humiliating.

A totally lost team under a bad HC that looks to be even worst than the team.

A cocky GM.

A team with a great history that seems to have nothing to offer on the field, not even a big heart, we looked defeated from the begining.

Well folks I stand by my numbers this will one of the worst seasons ever for the Pack and wed better be looking for next draft and the chance to get a real HC.

packerfanfourever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=44.465151+-
After the game yesterday I wasn't at the time mad as I thought I would be. I thought I seen some improvements in some area's.

This morning Iam a little more pissed off, this was on our turf and yes the bears are a good team but we didn't take the fight to them we let them take the fight to us.

We should of never been shut out period.

Next week we play at home again against a better Saints team that we faced last year, I have supported TT but I believe we had better win that game, no excuses to lose 2 home games in a row. If the players we have are not working than TT better get his ego in check and trade for some players or find a FA to help shore up this team.

As a life long Packer fan and Season ticket holder (gold package) I expect a quality team out there giving it their all to win games.

We do need to see some improvment next week or it will be a history making season, if we don't start seeing improvment and our GM sits on his butt and does nothing, Than I admit that TT and MC will have to go at the end of the year.

A loss I can handle but asswhippings I cannot stand.

Members online

Latest posts