Hire Philbin

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Those weren't just "challenges". They were CELLCOM CHALLENGES!! A shout out to his friend, Coach McCarthy.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Asides from the challenges, that was the best clock management I have seen in years from the Packers. Rodgers burned 1 TO but the clock wasn't running down as much as he was intentionally trying to draw them offside. No stupid burned timeouts to give the other team the ball at midfield with 45 seconds left to end the half. They scored to end the first half and got the ball to start the 2nd. That used to happen ALL the time and it seems the lasts few years it NEVER happens.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Asides from the challenges, that was the best clock management I have seen in years from the Packers. Rodgers burned 1 TO but the clock wasn't running down as much as he was intentionally trying to draw them offside. No stupid burned timeouts to give the other team the ball at midfield with 45 seconds left to end the half. They scored to end the first half and got the ball to start the 2nd. That used to happen ALL the time and it seems the lasts few years it NEVER happens.

Lost 2 timeouts in the first minute or so and still had more left after the 2 minute warning than we usually do.

Anyone else laugh when the announcer said something to the effect "lets see how well they run time off the clock. How low does the play clock go before he snaps the ball? " He always waits until there is 1 second left even when they aren't trying to run time off the clock.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Sorry PackinMSP but I had to give you a big 'ol sloppy red X. This team needs a purge of the coaching staff with the only exception being on defensive side of the ball. The Packers need to look outside the organization to inject some new blood into a very stale coaching staff. Packers needs a new training staff while they are at it.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philbin was a good o-line coach, when the new regime is in town I think keeping Philbin as offensive line coach would be a good move.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers offense looked improved yesterday but don't fool yourself the team needs to hire a head coach from the outside to get back on track next season.

Members online

Latest posts