Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ffs do not hire philbin lol Atlanta SUCKS Green Bay should have 50 by now

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ffs do not hire philbin lol Atlanta SUCKS Green Bay should have 50 by now
Why must you always rain on the parade every week? Even when we win? A win is a win right? Frankly I'm just happy we won a game. Atlanta being the team is a bonus.

But as to hiring Philbin. Hell no.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is true we lost to Arizona who is IMO much worse than ATL, but let's not go buying this fools gold right now. Now if we beat a good team in the Bears next week, talk might get a little bigger, but right now our best bet is to stick to the plan of hiring an outsider to take over.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why must you always rain on the parade every week? Even when we win? A win is a win right? Frankly I'm just happy we won a game. Atlanta being the team is a bonus.

But as to hiring Philbin. Hell no.
Lmao!! I ain’t trying to rain on anyone’s parade trust me I still hope they find a way in.. but I’m realistic too

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
He is not the answer. He doesnt have the backbone to keep Rodgers in check.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Philbin said he used up challenges to have some fun, HC even seeking position doesn’t make his case like this

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philbin said he used up challenges to have some fun, HC even seeking position doesn’t make his case like this

Love your point Melvin. He probably knows the job won't be his anyways.

Side note though why dont you guys think Philbin can keep the head case in check? I think Rodgers respects him. That's just my thoughts though.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Neither was a bad challenge and I doubt he did it for ***** and giggles.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhh yes, where they disclose everything they’ve been thinking all game long.

The first wasn’t a catch and it’s obvious to everyone except replay officials, he called the next one because it was close enough to make a point to the team and the officials. I doubt it was, “to just have some fun”

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Cmon Mondio, the guy may want to be the next head coach, and even MM as hesitant and cautious as he was would never, and has never blow challenges that fast, even if he could have been right on both cases..

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cmon Mondio, the guy may want to be the next head coach, and even MM as hesitant and cautious as he was would never, and has never blow challenges that fast, even if he could have been right on both cases..
He didn’t blow them, they were both good challenges especially the first one. Over half the Falcons offense up till the 4th quarter was thanks to blown replay calls lol

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So let me ask you this, What other play in the entire game was a challengeable call if those 2 weren't? Just give me one. Because if you want to say the 2nd one wasn't worth a challenge, fine. Though I think the message to his team, and to fire one back at the officials for clearly getting the first one wrong was a good enough reason for me, if you want to say it was a waste. Fine. Give me the other play that should have been challenged that we didn't get to?

Myself, I think a 30 and 20 yard pass plays are just fine to use a challenge on, whenever they occur in the game.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
So let me ask you this, What other play in the entire game was a challengeable call if those 2 weren't? Just give me one. Because if you want to say the 2nd one wasn't worth a challenge, fine. Though I think the message to his team, and to fire one back at the officials for clearly getting the first one wrong was a good enough reason for me, if you want to say it was a waste. Fine. Give me the other play that should have been challenged that we didn't get to?

Myself, I think a 30 and 20 yard pass plays are just fine to use a challenge on, whenever they occur in the game.
I’m not disagreeing about the challenges but if your in a long shot win the rest of games for a play off spot, and a lot of time the games have been decided late in the remaining quarter, wouldn’t you want to keep a challenge? That could help you win and have chance or go back to woulda coulda shoulda done this....

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It can work either way. I don’t have a problem challenging an explosive play whenever it happens. The way the replay system seems to work this season I’m not sure it even matters anyway.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
It's typical for a team to surge after the HC is fired. It doesn't mean that the interim should be kept.

The biggest problem this season has been that Rodgers hasn't been living with McCarthy's offense. Why in the world would we solve that problem by signing McCarthy disciple?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Proud of the forum for hanging 7 red X's on this bad boy, but I think we can do even better.

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We beat a team that has nothing, at home, lets not get ahead of ourselves. He is not the long term answer.

Members online

Latest posts