1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

HILARIOUSLY bad bad ninja movies

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Bogart, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    i've recently found some of the worst movies ever made.

They are "Ninja" movies starring Richard Harrison. While they are so bad you can't watch, you can't stop laughing at how bad they are.

Here is a scene from "Ninja Terminator" the one that made me actually watch the movie.

Here is another hilariously stupid scene, from "Ninja Commandments"

Here is a scene to display the stupid action scenes every two minutes in these movies, here is dumb violence against a crab.

If you watched, try to look at our star Richard Harrison without laughing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah tell me what's worse, looking like an idiot acting as a Ninja, or wearing a head band with the word NINJA on it to make sure if people don't know from your ridiculous outfit that you're a ninja, you'll remind them with a name tag. Why don't he just use a name tag on his head that says "I REGRET MAKING THESE ****** MOVIES"

2. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    LOL! WOW!:laugh:

I've always wondered if a movie with a $50 budget could be made. YES IT'S POSSIBLE :x3:

3. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871

I don't know the budget to any of these films but I do know, Pink Floyd's "Echos" can be heard in Ninja Terminator, and what's even funner, the clip with the robot and garfield phone, BOTH phone scenes were edited from entirely different movies LMFAO that's just how cheap they are.

There is some on Youtube, and this fellow called "Shitcase Cinema" that did reviews for like 6 of these movies, great stuff if you need material to laugh at. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to die watching Ninja Terminator.