1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Highest scoring game ever in FB

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Oct 29, 2007.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    In case you missed it, Saturday in the Big Sky conference, Weber State and Portland State combined for 141 points in a defensive struggle that saw 1250 yards of offense. NCAA record for all divisions since records have been kept. :shock:
    Weber State won 73-68, and had a balanced attack with 353 yards on the ground and 337 through the air. Portland State had 17 yards on the ground and 543 in the air.

Portland State coach Jerry (I wear black) Glannville said afterwards, "I was waiting for the defenses to step it up, but I guess they never came out of the locker room to start the game. And now next week we gotta play Montana in Missoula. That should be fun." :lol:

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    543 through the air, 17 on the ground. Hmmm.....sounds like the Packers!!!! :lol:

3. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeh Cheesey, their lone running back actually had 19 yards rushing, but the QB lost 2 on a sneak. How the hell do you lose 2 yards on a QB sneak?

4. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Probably wasn't very sneaky.

5. BobbyOShea

BobbyOShea Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How many overtimes (if any) did the game have. IMO, the new overtime rules have bloated college football scores. I think that there should be a regulation record...

6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
  7. BobbyOShea

BobbyOShea Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok now i'm impressed!

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings: