Hi, Y'all..you too, PackerChick!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan, glad to have you on the site. It's nice to have fans from other teams that actually come to talk football!

You may want to go into your profile and change your little nfl logo to a viking logo. I know you purple type like to wear your colors loud and proud like packer fans!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikefan, This is the Packer forum where everybody post packer Football not garbage,which was occuring too frequently on the other(NC & PG) Green Bay Packer Websites. Welcome aboard!

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
Vikefan, This is the Packer forum where everybody post packer Football not garbage,which was occuring too frequently on the other(NC & PG) Green Bay Packer Websites. Welcome aboard!
Thanks for the welcome PWT36. I was not one of the flamers on the previous board and I think Bruce or PackerChick could back that up. Always admired the Packer org.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
PWT36 said:
Thanks for the welcome PWT36. I was not one of the flamers on the previous board and I think Bruce or PackerChick could back that up. Always admired the Packer org.

Yes, Vikefan was one of the more respectful vike fans. :)

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brainard, man you're getting way "up nort". It is nice to have other team's fans when it's civil, informative and productive. From the comments of others it looks like you qualify vikefan, so welcome aboard. You'll find this one of the classy forums.
:welcome:

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Hi, Y'all..you too, PackerChick!

Brainerd always makes me think of one of my favorite movies....Fargo. "You ok, Margie?"....welcome aboard vikefan.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts