Hi there! Grade how I did . . .

quack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Packers fans. I'm a Jets fan over at TGG. We're just finishing up a 3 round mock draft by various members of our board. The pick thread (updated with each pick) can be found on the Draft section of the TGG forum.

If you want to participate in the discussion thread, keep in mind that there is no discussing currently undrafted prospects allowed. These are the picks I made for the Packers:

GREEN BAY PACKERS, Quack

Rd 1) Brandon Graham, DE/OLB, Michigan
Rd 2) Brandon Ghee, CB, Wake Forest
Rd 3) Sam Young, OT, Notre Dame

Now, my top two OTs in both of the first two rounds that should've been around the area of the pick were already taken both times, thus the wait until the third round. Brandon Ghee was a shock to me - I know the Packers need a CB for the future and Brandon Ghee should not be around at the end of the second - You got a late first/early second round prospect in Ghee.

I just thought you guys might be interested in it. I'm glad to take any feedback regarding this draft - We'll be running a 7 round mock closer to draft time, and I may or may not be the GM. Either way, whoever is the Packers' GM would probably appreciate some input from Packers fans, so feel free to put it here.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you did really well!

You didn't solve the OL problem, however. Sam Young, as an ND fan I can tell you, is terrible...

But the other two guys, Ghee I have my eyes on him for some time, solid, solid prospect. My #3 CB (Haden and Wilson), and my #1 3-4 OLB...

I would be very glad if the Packers themselves choose this guys (except for Young, but he may be a decent guard in the pros, though he never played there...)

So it's an B+/A from me (can't decide, fantastic 2 first rounds, but didn't solve the OL...)

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I think we have more pressing needs than a DE, but i'm the guy advocating drafting a running back, so i'll go into my corner and shut up now. :lol:

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First 2 picks are good. Getting Sam Young in the 3rd is a real reach from where it stands right now. I'd much rather take a chance on Calloway, Veldheir, or Black in the 3rd.

Members online

Latest posts