Hi, I'm new here.

MorphTheCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I'm a rabid, dedicated, Old School Packer fan, born and raised in central Wisconsin. I was invited here by LT; I sincerely hope not to make him regret it. :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, if your a friend of LT's... we will have to keep a close eye on you. ;)

Seriously.. post often, be merry and enjoy.

OP
OP
M

MorphTheCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see you all over the place LOL

Tuna WOULD love this place!!

Well, you can only argue about clocking some knock-kneed British guy in the 100 just so much, you know? :lol: (Inside joke, for those who don't know...too weird to explain!)

Tuna is approved here; I'll see if I can coax him from his silence.

OP
OP
M

MorphTheCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, if your a friend of LT's... we will have to keep a close eye on you. ;)

Seriously.. post often, be merry and enjoy.

Thank you, Pack93z - so far, so good!

PACKfanONE36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll sneak in here and say hello. (Hi Cat !)

I'm new and was referred over by a friend.

I'm still lookin' around, but the place looks good -- and I look forward to some great Packers discussions ...

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Morph The Cat: Warm Welcome to Packer forum!

PWT36 Green Bay born and raised five blocks from "Old" City Stadium (Packer's home stadium from 1925-1956) and a very long Packer fan by birth.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackfanOne 36: You have found the best packer forum, and a warm welcome to packerforum.com.

I Like number 36 in your user name. 1936 is the year the Packers won their 4th NFL Championship and the first NFL Championship with the first Packer FRANCHISE player on the roster. The very great End and Hall of Famer Don Hutson. Today, Hutson would be known as wide receiver. '36 is also is the year of my birth in Green Bay.

OP
OP
M

MorphTheCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll sneak in here and say hello. (Hi Cat !)

I'm new and was referred over by a friend.

I'm still lookin' around, but the place looks good -- and I look forward to some great Packers discussions ...

Hey!!!! Hi there!!!! :D

OP
OP
M

MorphTheCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Morph The Cat: Warm Welcome to Packer forum!

PWT36 Green Bay born and raised five blocks from "Old" City Stadium (Packer's home stadium from 1925-1956) and a very long Packer fan by birth.

Thank you for the welcome! I'm a "very long Packer fan by birth", too! GET ME MY CANE. :lol:

SecurityJoan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I'm a rabid, dedicated, Old School Packer fan, born and raised in central Wisconsin. I was invited here by LT; I sincerely hope not to make him regret it. :lol:

Hi, I'm new here, too! I was invited here by you, who was invited here by LT.

Unfortunately, my Wisconsin roots are questionable. My Great-Great Grandfather left Wisconsin before there was a Green Bay Packers. 8)

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MorphTheCat said:

Unfortunately, my Wisconsin roots are questionable. My Great-Great Grandfather left Wisconsin before there was a Green Bay Packers. 8)
Welcome to the forum! :D

SecurityJoan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SecurityJoan said:
MorphTheCat said:

Welcome to the forum! :D

Thanks!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
MorphTheCat said:

going to blame me eh?

LOL

Welscome

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
MorphTheCat said:

Another one we have to watch closely.. lol... just kidding.. welcome to the site, post often and be merry.

OP
OP
M

MorphTheCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MorphTheCat said:

I thought you still had relatives up in Marathon!!! If not, I have some relatives you can have. :lol:

(Should we tell everyone your name isn't really "Joan"?)

OP
OP
M

MorphTheCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SecurityJoan said:
MorphTheCat said:

going to blame me eh?

LOL

Welscome

This is all your fault! I'll bet you hear that a lot. :lol: :wink: (You're awesome, you know that?)

SecurityJoan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SecurityJoan said:
MorphTheCat said:

I thought you still had relatives up in Marathon!!! If not, I have some relatives you can have. :lol:

I'm sure I do, they just don't know me - those are the best kind. :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
MorphTheCat said:
SecurityJoan said:
MorphTheCat said:

Can I call ya Tuna a la Joan?

LOL

SecurityJoan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SecurityJoan said:
MorphTheCat said:
SecurityJoan said:
MorphTheCat said:

Can I call ya Tuna a la Joan?

LOL

Sure, I've been called worse... :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts