Hi from sunny Ledbury, Herefordshire, UK.

Chris Onions

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name is Chris Packers Onions, a long standing fan of our world wide fan base. New to this forum.
Do not worry, wherever in the world I have lived and worked I have kept the faith and converted a few friends and colleagues to the Cheesehead philosophy.
As it happens Ledbury has its own Cheese factory in the town..maybe we can get a twinning association going on. I am planning to get over in November for a visit to see my team in action LIVE, dreams can come true.
It is going to get tougher this season, get Aaron into surgery now and he will be back fit and healthy for the play-offs. Sergio Aguero had it done and see what he says, check out our MCFC website for more info.
That's my introduction over..now lets get down to some hard nosed football, Packers style.

James from IL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings from rainy IL! Wait, isn't the UK supposed to be the rainy country?!

Glad to have you aboard!

John Psota-Jenkins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name is Chris Packers Onions, a long standing fan of our world wide fan base. New to this forum.
Do not worry, wherever in the world I have lived and worked I have kept the faith and converted a few friends and colleagues to the Cheesehead philosophy.
As it happens Ledbury has its own Cheese factory in the town..maybe we can get a twinning association going on. I am planning to get over in November for a visit to see my team in action LIVE, dreams can come true.
It is going to get tougher this season, get Aaron into surgery now and he will be back fit and healthy for the play-offs. Sergio Aguero had it done and see what he says, check out our MCFC website for more info.
That's my introduction over..now lets get down to some hard nosed football, Packers style.
Hey Chris
Wanted to say hi as an English Packers fan.
I too am planning the hallowed trip too but in December for my 50th present to myself.
Have a good day man

Members online

Latest posts