Hi from Montana

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello there from Missoula Montana. Hope to see some familiar faces here and get to know some new ones. Have a great day and keep your stick on the ice. If you can't, keep it high.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey bob - welcome to the site, buddy! glad to have ya along & looking forward to your posts!! :pals:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Montana, glad to have you on the site. We have some friends that are from Mizzoula (in a former life) and I think their son went back up there for college. Any rate, happy to have you here.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Bob,

Welcome to the PACKERFORUM. How's Big Sky Country these days? Lookin' forward to seen' ya on the board.

BACKIN PACKIN FOR WIN COLUMN STACKIN!

OP
OP
M

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So that's where old Willie ended up. trying to hide from the feds for back taxes, whiskey drinking and bad singing. Well, Willie, say hello to Waylon and the boys. :lol:

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think me and Waylon and Kris are going make a Highwaymen tour again, too bad Johnny can't be with us :(
American Remains and Highwayman won't be the same without him!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Bob!
I had some friends from Great Falls! I have only been to Montana once, and unfortunatly it was for my wife's best friend's funeral. But it sure was beautiful country!

Members online

Latest posts