Hi, from Kenosha!

jaykoby7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Pack Go!

I am 14 years old and a lifelong Packer fan. I have been on the packer season ticket waiting list since a day after i was born! I am currently in the 6000's. My Brother and sister were put on the list when they were born too. My family has the gold package too so i am able to go to games each year. My dad has bears season tickets but sells all the games except the packer bears game. Its an interesting situation but it allows us to go to that game each year. Brett Favre was my favorite player but I think Aaron Rodgers is going to be a great QB. I don't like Brett Favre as much anymore though. Speaking of Favre, when my brother was a baby he was held by Brett. It was before he played his first season so it was easy to get autographs etc. I think that is an interesting thing that happened. not many people can say their brother was held by Brett Favre. It shows how long Favre has been in the NFL. My brother is now 16!
Well enough of an an intro. I joined this forum to talk with packer fans during the off-season and to enjoy being a packer fan.

Diltzy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jaykoby7 said:
my brother was a baby he was held by Brett. It was before he played his first season so it was easy to get autographs etc. I think that is an interesting thing that happened. not many people can say their brother was held by Brett Favre..

Wow... that's like being healed by Jesus... Is your brother now an all star high school QB from that blessing? :D

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jay==Welcome to packerforum.com---It was many years , since I was your age--14 years old.. It is great, that there are young fans like you , who have chosen to be Packer fans.. I realized there are many people , who have moved to Wisconsin from Illinois and now live in Kenosha, I would guess that is what has happened to your family. Since your father also has Chicago Bear season tickets.

Any how welcome to packer forum. And remember all the posts you read. are only opinions expressed by the poster. They maybe accurate or they may not be But everybody has the right to their opinion. and everybody has right to disagree with other's opinion, But i would suggest to do it in a friendly manner.

PWT36 (Phil) Green Bay born and Green Bay raised very long time Packer fan-- located in DePere, Wi --just five miles from Lambeau field.

Members online

Latest posts