1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from England

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hampshire packer, Mar 17, 2010.

1. hampshire packer

hampshire packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Thanks for welcoming me here. My name is Steve. I live in the UK, and like many others over here started watching the game in the 80's. I followed the Packers because they played an exciting style of football to watch, and their fans came across as passionate but also friendly. Followed them when they have won and sometimes when not so good. Think we will have a good season next time but will be able to tell more after the draft. Best wishes

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Hi! Welcome to the forum! Please read the rules before posting, and try to have the best time you can, as a lot of us in here do!

3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Welcome to the forum!

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum, Im from Blackburn, England always nice to have another Brit here, Enjoy your stay and post often :)

5. Ghost of Billy Mays

Ghost of Billy Mays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Good to see Packer fans across the pond, welcome and Go Pack.