Hi Everyone! New Here.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And heartbroken. I just found this board and I'm glad to find some fellow Packer fans to mourn with me. I live in Jersey and now I have to put up with all those gloating Giants fans. :evil:

OP
OP
E

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi There! I always wondered if any Europeans like American football. I used to play European football (soccer).

OP
OP
E

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks David!
I clicked on your links and voted for Brett Favre as Fed Ex Player of the year and McCarthy for motorola coach of the year!

OP
OP
E

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I feel really welcome here! :D

Vike's rule, I like your little gnome. We like the Travelocity commercials because of the gnomes. My brother in law would love your avitar. He's a Viking fan too (and living in NJ like me). 8)

OP
OP
E

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Packer Chick!
Yes, I'm a girl! It's good to see other girls on this board too. We need to balance things out a bit on some of these threads!

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi There! I always wondered if any Europeans like American football. I used to play European football (soccer).

Yes of course, greetings from Finland. But I know no one else who follows football here. Kinda sucks. Soccer is great. But boring compared to American football.

packers657

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello their! For the last 5 year football has taken over soccer for me! Packers for Football and Arsenal is my team in soccer. Both have great history!!!!

OP
OP
E

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Football has taken over soccer for me too. Especially since I'm not as in shape as I used to be. Now I'm an armchair athlete. I don't really watch too much soccer. If I see it on TV, I just pick a team to root for or I just watch.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Elleblue in New Jersey Welcome to pf.com. the best Packer forum around.

My first hand memory of my hometown Packers stretches back over 60 years. I never let a Packer loss get me down too long, by Monday I was over it and looking forward to the new '08 season. I look at this way, every NFL team starts out with a clean slate (0-0) every new season. Especially this year with a young talented team ,there is no reason why the Packers can't make it to top this year. And get the objective of every team in NFL-The Lombardi Trophy (Super Bowl win!!)

PWT36-- pf.com historian and Green Bay born and raised very longtime Packer fan located in DePere, Wi. located just five miles from Lambeau Field

Members online

Latest posts