Hi everybody!

Beerleader

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just signed her a few days ago and now i want to say hello to all the packers fans here at the board.
i'm packersfan since i know about football, so i think my interest started at 1994 . it was a hrad time for a football fan in austria , cause there were as good as nothing on tv about football. so i read newspapers and anything i got with something about football in it.
in the mid 90's the german tv started showing a few matches of the nfl, and since then i got infected more and more with football and my love for the packers grew...
so..i hope my english isnt as bad for understand and i 'm glad to get some information in here and enjoy the discussions

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Servas Beerleader. :beersign:
Hast Du was zu tun mit dem inoff. Vikings-fanclub BeerleaderS?
Und das als Packers-Fan....ist wohl nicht so einfach, oder?

By all means you landed on the best Packers-Forum in the whole 'www.

Happy posting!

Harald :pals:

OP
OP
B

Beerleader

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah...its our fanclub...fans of the vienna vikings, but the only thing they have to do with the viqueens is the teamcolour. purple.
the vienna vikings also got an fanclub calling "cheeseheadgang" with nearly 30 people, all come dressed up with cheeseheads and packers outerwear...
mad fans over here in vienna i would say :wink: :beer:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Your English is better then some Americans I know!!!

How many clubs devoted to the Chicago Bears are over there?

OP
OP
B

Beerleader

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at vienna i dont know any . i just know a couple of guys wearing the #54 dress of chicago and know that they sometimes travel to soldier field, but no club.
as i said..i think the packers are most popular over here.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah...its our fanclub...fans of the vienna vikings, but the only thing they have to do with the viqueens is the teamcolour. purple.
the vienna vikings also got an fanclub calling "cheeseheadgang" with nearly 30 people, all come dressed up with cheeseheads and packers outerwear...
mad fans over here in vienna i would say :wink: :beer:

Run, Beerleader, run. There are too many Packer Fans here!!! :lol:

Beerleader, you would look much better in purple ! :thumbsup:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
at vienna i dont know any . i just know a couple of guys wearing the #54 dress of chicago and know that they sometimes travel to soldier field, but no club.

LOL..thats what I thought...Packer fans are all over the place, and Bears cant even sell out their own stadium for a playoff game

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELCOME Beerleader! Sounds like you would fit in PERFECT in Wisconsin!
Glad to have you here!!!
Post often! :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts