Heyward

H

HardRightEdge

Nice to see the stats match up with the eye test:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/20/race-for-rookie-of-the-year-week-11

Can't recall if he should be charged with any TDs, but if not that probably works out to a sub-40 passer rating against. PFF also has Hayward on their Pro Bowl team with Tillman and Sherman, which is a little crazy since he's not been drawing the opponent's #1, but nice to see him get the recognition from a respected source.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved the kid at Vanderbilt, even though i'm not a fan of the school. Great coverage ability and feel for the opposing offense. I was probably more excited to see him drafted by us than Perry or Worthy.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Agree with ya Burt, I too saw his college play and said WOW

I was the same way when we drafted cobb out of kentucky, I saw that dude torch people in college and knew we had a true weapon when we drafted him.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never heard of the guy until this year honestly, and i watch alot of football...then again he did go to Vanderbilt so that's probably why. If he went to Bama or Florida he prolly would have been a first rounder. Cobb on the other hand? i was happy we got him because i knew he could be a potential weapon. Anyone who puts up numbers like he did when you know you are the focal point of the opposing defense is a good football player. If he stays healthy, and has a long career he may go down as the best Packer Wr....ever. His upside is that good.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am very happy to say as of right now I was right about the young man. I hope he keeps progressing, if he does he's gonna be a stud for us for years to come.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Heyward was covering megatron the first quarter why they took him off of him and put tramon on him is beyond me... This kid is going to be something special for a long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts