Hey

British Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Its 2:45am up watching the packers vs the Ny Giants. Been following the packers from the UK for a few years now. Great organisation run by the fans. Hope to one day get over to the US to see them play. Hopefully before Aaron Rodgers retires. Go pack go!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Its 2:45am up watching the packers vs the Ny Giants. Been following the packers from the UK for a few years now. Great organisation run by the fans. Hope to one day get over to the US to see them play. Hopefully before Aaron Rodgers retires. Go pack go!
Welcome. We have a slew of Brits on this board. Maybe you can do a get together with any that are local to you.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Welcome to the Board BP! As much as us Packer fans would like to think we "run the Packers", they are far too successful of a team for that to truly be the case! :whistling:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Cool Tim masthay. Thanks

Oh no wait...stop...don't hit "buy"!

Was kind of a joke :D I can't send you out in good conscience wearing THAT, even across the pond....someone is liable to punt you.....granted you won't go more then a few yards.

Best off going with a current "star" or some of us like wearing classics. (66, 15, 92, 4)

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Had a feeling you were joking lol. Thanks for heads up on the being punted though I will avoid that #8

It's ok, some of us through the years have had to ditch jerseys we bought. Once upon a time I had a Mark Chmura jersey #89. You would have to read the history of the guy, but it was right around the time I started dating in High School and oh boy, parents wouldn't let me date their daughters if I was wearing that one!

Last edited:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It's ok, some of us through the years have had to ditch jerseys we bought. Once upon a time I had a Mark Chmura jersey #89. You would have to read the history of the guy, but it was right around the time I started dating in High School and oh boy, parents wouldn't let me date their daughters if I was wearing that one!

I had that one too, and a Darren Sharper, and a Brett Favre too. My choices sure suck. I bought a Tim Couch one for my brother......lol

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I had that one too, and a Darren Sharper, and a Brett Favre too. My choices sure suck.

BP, be careful of this Buggy guy.....he's fish and chips with waxed eyebrows even. :D

Come on Buggy, I still wear all 4 (home, away, Jets, Vikings) of my Favre Jerseys! Be proud of Brett!

But yes....that Sharper one should be shred, burned and buried!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

BP, be careful of this Buggy guy.....he's fish and chips with waxed eyebrows even. :D

Come on Buggy, I still wear all 4 (home, away, Jets, Vikings) of my Favre Jerseys! Be proud of Brett!

I`d sooner stab myself in the eye with a pencil. Sorry bud.

Members online

Latest posts